Chapter 9

I spent the last few days working on this doll, Rin would come by and check on me -but when he does, he seems distant. He woke up that morning and took another shower,kissed me,and left. Going to work out before swimming practice. that was the last time I had seen him, I had dance practice and sewing up this damn shark. I ran into Sosuke a few times before going to class. He actually smirked at me. I grin rarely came up,but it was better than that scolding look he'd give me.

I wonder why?  Did Katy talk to him? or did he do this on his own?

When I was walking towards class, I noticed Rin and some girl talking - or shall I saw arguing?

"Get off me,will ya? " he said pushing the girl paces away,his hands going back into his pocket. Wiping his mouth.

"You used to like me.. why change your mind? " she asked crossing her arms. I caught a good glimpse of the girl. Long dark straight hair, skinny than Katy, she wore too much make up.  

"Because...I don't want you. " he sounded moody, maybe something was going through his mind. I wonder what it was. He grabbed his bag and was walking towards the steps. 

"Is that why you're so close to that girl?  Because I didn't want you at first? " She called out. Rin stopped, and looked over his shoulder at her.  Who was this chick to him?  Did he actually like her while I liked him? 

"Are you even dating her?  Or do you just wait until the time comes for you to sleep with her?  Just like you did her friend? "

"Yes," I said in a soft whispering tone. "We are dating. " I was hoping he would say that. If not remotely close. I wanted him to tell her that he's moved on, because he did; but from whom?  Me or this girl?

"That's none of your business.. " he said, I felt my heart beating in joy. 

" I figured you say that.. still hurt about your swim with Nanase from Iwatobi. " she remarked. I can feel his anger boiling from here.

"What do you want from me?" He snapped.

"A date. On Valentine's Day. I have a wonderful gift for you. " she said before walking off.  "I'll call you after practice. ~"
God, I hope he doesn't go with her.

I watched him punch a locker and he crouched to the ground. I hated how frustrated he gets, but if I showed up now he'll think I was listening the entire time. legs But my legs had a mind of their own, I found myself crouching next to him.

"How much did you hear? " He asked.

"Enough. " I said. "Are you going with her this weekend? "

I didn't want to know his answer, my heart was to vulnerable. Maybe I'll just keep the pillow to myself and go find something to do on Valentine's Day. Maybe read a romance novel and fantasize about how I want my own romance to be.

Rin shook his head, " you have plans for me too, -"

"But you used to like her. How do I know if you're even going to like what I have planned for us? You'll probably complain about it when I'm not here. " He smiled again.

"I'll probably complain to your face, but never behind your back. " he corrected. I smiled, and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm horrible at making plans, so prepare for the worse. "

This time he laughed.

"I can bare it...I actually have plans for you too afterwards. " I blushed. Gripping my bag tight.

"Yo- you do? " I asked .He nodded, and kissed my forehead before standing up and walking to class.

"You'll have to wait until Tomorrow. ~" he winked at me.