Kai hiwatari x Reader

High school AU.

It was a normal school day I was late again today . My teacher sighed " you need to fix your  habits miss ".
I apologized and went to my seat which was beside my super hot boyfriend....the one and only Kai Hiwatari. 
I looked at him and gave him a bright smile , he made a tch sound and looked away . He started  scribbling words harshly on the paper, he looked frustrated.
I was confused, kai would usually greet me every day, he was different today why?? Did I do something wrong?? Is he angry??. I wanted to ask him but the teacher started the class . The class was long and boring, I looked at everything blankly. The class ended,  as soon as the teacher left I turned my chair towards kai but before I could say anything he got up and walked out of the class .
At recess he sat far away from me I went to sit with my friends.  We talked about different kpop groups and kdrama stories we made silly jokes about each other and laughed loudly. Kai finished his lunch quickly and went back to the class very early . 
I walked back to the class slowly thinking about kai . I was stopped by someone........he was blushing  all red in the face and he held a flower in his hand . He looked at me and started speaking,
he was stuttering "I I-I like you". I was shocked..... I told him "I am already taken I have a boyfriend I'm sorry" . Just when I was about to turn to get back into the class the boy held my wrist tightly "Please I really like you, go out with me".
I was angry "let go of my hand I told you already that I have a boyfriend "
I struggled to free my hand.
The boy suddenly freed my hand ........
I saw on his face pure terror and fear .
I turned back to see my boyfriend kai cracking his knuckles giving that guy  a death glare as if he was ready to kill him .
I ran towards kai and stood beside him , kai walked towards the boy and said in a very harsh tone " don't u ever dare to come near her .....she is mine" I felt my cheeks burn when I heard those words . The boy ran away.  Kai turned towards me and smiled. I was blushing really hard,  I asked him " why were you ignoring me since morning " . Kai chuckled "I wasn't dumbass I was a little busy" . I was tearing up..." I  I-I  thought you were angry with m--- " and there I was interrupted by kai's warm lips against mine . He kissed me...... I kissed him back I pulled away and slowly looked at kai . He smiled at me and took my hand in his and started walking back to the class.......

A/N I know this is cringe . I will try better next time . I run out of ideas 🥺