Kai Hiwatari x Reader

It was early morning ......nearly 6 in the morning. I wanted to stay in bed and sleep but my boyfriend kai dragged me out to go jogging with him.
I tied my hair up and wore my grey sports wear and sleepily jogged with kai.
We jogged 4 rounds around the park  when I stopped , kai noticed it and came back to me. I looked at him with puppy eyes and whined " babe I'm tired let's stoppppp". Kai looked pissed seeing that I gave up too quickly.  He sighed and we walked over to a nearby bench , I stretched my legs and sat looking up at the sky . Kai gave me a water bottle I took it from his hand and gave him a peck on his cheek . He got all flustered and looked away, gosh!! He looks so cute , I stared at him and his face kept getting redder . I started laughing , He looked at me with a frown on his face and asked "what's so funny??" .
"I made you shy didn't I??" .
"No you didnot " he snapped at me.
I smirked "really?" I moved  nearer to him and plopped on his lap , I turned back to look at him , He was literally a blushing mess . I giggled and snapped a picture of his blushing face with my phone.
He looked at me angrily and asked me to delete it I laughed  and started running.  He chased me.... we ran around the park and I laughed around loudly .
After sometime I stopped and sat down on the grass panting heavily . He sat beside me , I said "I will save this as my wallpaper".
"No you wont " he snapped angrily.
" Yes I will " I said stubbornly.  "Give me the phone " kai said tiredly. I got up to run again when kai grabbed my wrist and pulled me down seating me comfortably on his lap. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and he snuggled his face in my neck . I patted his head and asked " you give up??" He slightly nodded. "Awwwwww I love u so much kai " and gave him a little kiss .......and he blushed crimson red again.......

A/N this is the first chp I have written so far its pretty dumb according to me I will try to Improve I promise. 

Requests are open