For the next hour, they sat in discussion of what Eren's true motives for breaking out of prison may be, and if obtaining the war hammer was truly his only motive. Aila's headache had faded, she drank some water and felt more awake and energized, they just needed to wait for everyone else. CREEEEEAK! The door to their room opened, Mikasa gasped, she ran to Aila, embracing her, "Thank god, are you ok? You're heart nearly stopped when you passed out, I kept compressing for ten minutes straight, I thought I was gonna lose you!", she cried into her shoulder, Aila looked down, she felt guilty and sorry that she had worried her friends so much. "I- I'm sorry Mika, I didn't mean for any of that to happen. But listen, we have A LOT to talk about", Aila said as she looked up at Hange and the others. She told them everything that had happened, and how she and Eren may be the only one's to stop the world from going up in the flames of war. Hange's eyes were wide, for the first time ever, she had no idea what to say, "Hange, are you ok?", Moblit asked as he rested his hand on her shoulder. She jumped at the contact, frightened for a moment, "Oh, y-yeah just stunned is all, everything is beginning to make sense now. How Rod seemed to randomly choose a successor to the guard when really he chose with full intention and knowledge of who he was passing it onto, meaning that the person who had it before you was related to you directly", Aila clenched her fists together, "Yeah, it seems that way, I just don't understand why Rod didn't bother to tell me anything and left me scared and alone in what I was going through". Aila felt a hand rest on her own, looking over to see Annie smiling at her, "Well, for all he knew I was alone, he had no way in knowing that Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt had infiltrated the military and met me" "True, I'm not sure why he would keep you in the dark, but we can't focus on that right now. This information is greatly appreciated and helped us understand our world better. Now, time to catch you all up on what's going on with Eren", Hange responded as she looked up from her thinking, ready to explain what was going to happen from here on out.

Over a hundred soldiers including the ones who leaked information to the public about Eren had disappeared from their cells along with the guards watching over them. According to Nile, it's believed that these soldiers helped Eren escape and deserted in the process, they're also one hundred percent guilty for the assassination of premier Zackly. This organization was to be known as the Jaegerists, and their only suspected goal is to get Zeke into contact with Eren and remake the military by putting Eren at the top, assassinating the premier was to show an example of their resolve. Zeke and Historia are Eren's likely targets and are to be protected by any means necessary, Historia's location is only known to the people in the building and Ymir along with thirty other military police personal will be guarding her at all times. Zeke is currently being guarded by Levi himself and thirty other survey corps members, being watched at every move he makes. Commander Dot Pixis is now the chief in command, he has decided to negotiate, or at least try to, with the Jaegerists by putting Zeke's location on the table. He also ruled that the the rumbling experiments will still be in play as they have been and be carefully guarded as such. Along as the premier's death, he ordered that no one is to discuss it any longer outside of military supervision as well as the Azumabito's current residency near the port. After catching Sasha, Annie, Aila and Marco up on the details of the current situation, they left the building and are to prepare for what's next. "Working with Eren after killing the commander in chief is-" "We don't know for sure if Eren did it yet", Mikasa said, cutting Connie off. "Keep your voice down Mikasa" "Yeah, we're already being suspected as Jaegerists", Marco and Jean stated, cautioning her to be careful. Connie frowned, "Yeah, whose side are you on really Mikasa?", Sasha clenched her teeth, growling a bit, "Watch it Connie, Mikasa and Armin were nearly caught in the explosion too, so cut it out before I have to do it for you" "Stop it, like the commander said, infighting will only lead to our downfall", Hange snapped. Connie and Sasha stopped, glaring at each other from the sides of their eyes, the civil war between everyone had only just begun.