Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny

Start from the beginning

Y/n=You're being overproud there.

Loki=...Now, It's about time that I start to attack!

When Loki clicks with his fingers, Fenrir who was just observing till now steps forward.

Loki=The fangs which can kill God. My servant Fenrir who has such fangs! You will meet your demise even with a single bite! If you can defeat this beast, then come and get it!

Loki gives an order to Fenrir. At that moment, I pointed my finger toward Fenrir and then...

Kuroka=Nyan~

At the same time, Kuroka appeared.

Then a magic-circles appears around her, and a very big and thick chain comes out of it.

Loki=Fuhahahahaha! It's useless! Countermeasures against Gleipnir were already-

Leaving Loki laughing out loud behind, the magical-chain which was enhanced by the Dark-Elves wraps around Fenrir's body as if it has its own consciousness.

*ROOAAAAAARRR*

The giant wolf howls painfully, which echoes throughout the area.

Kuroka=Fenrir, captured-nya~

After Kuroka captured Fenrir, she then left.

Loki=..Hmph... Their specs are lower, but…..

The space on both sides of Loki becomes distorted. From the distortion created in the space, a "new" thing appears.

Loki=Skoll! Hati!

*ROOOAAAAAR*
*GAAAOOOOOO*

It howls loudly towards the sky as if it responded to Loki's call.

Loki=I changed a Giant woman living in Midgard to a wolf and made it breed with Fenrir. As a result, these two were born. Their specs are quite a bit lower than their father's, but their fangs are the real thing. They can easily kill a God, and you.

Y/n=Hoo. It his child? This battle is getting quite interesting.

Loki then sends out an order to the two wolves.

Loki=Go, Skoll, and Hati! Tear and rip him apart with those claws and fangs of yours!

The two wolves headed toward me and try to hit me. I then jumped to the sky and...

Y/n=Gia Greas.

Dozens of meteors then rained down on Skoll and Hati.

*GOAAAAAAOOO*

They roared in pain after being hit by my attack.

Then I turned my gaze towards Loki, he shot out a huge block of magical-attack ball toward me.

Y/n=Alto!

*BOOM*

I blocked his attack just before it hit me.

Loki=As I expected from the Demon King! It seems you are strong just like your title, but…. It's still not enough!

Loki then releases a wave of magical-power which is glowing in rainbow color.

Y/n=Gino Igleana.

A black magic circle then appears in front of me and then, the wave of magical-power that Loki released earlier at me disappeared after touching the black magic circle in front of me.

Y/n=That's all?

Suddenly Skoll and Hati appeared behind me and tried to attack me but ...

Y/n=Stop.