slave trader: 9,000

Garito: Ok 9,000 silver. (hellhound growled even more)

slave trader: So let's get started.

Garito and Naofumi cut their fingers and dripped some blood into one of two bowls of special compound.

slave trader: Let's begin. (he came to both girls and showed that they both have a symbol on their chests and took both bowls with that special compound and drew a circle on their symbol, the symbol started to burn and it looked like it hurt)

Naofumi: Hey...

slave trader: Worry not. The pain will dissipate soon. The slaves crest on their chest makes it impossible for them to defy you.

Garito: (think) Why did I agree to that?

Then Garito and Naofumi menus appeared and under their name and health another health appeared and instead of the name there was Demi-human: A.

slave trader: Now this girls is all yours.

Garito: Why do you say that so it sounds bad?

slave trader: You bought a slave so it's sounds bad from the beginning.

Garito: Good point.

Naofumi: Thirty silvers, Right? (placed the bag on the table)

Garito: Ok here is 9,000 silver. (placed the bag on the table)

Then Naofumi came to his slave.

slave trader: Thare's one extra in here.

Naofumi: That's your commission. You were going to wring it out of me anyway, weren't you?

slave trader: You certainly know your stuff.

Naofumi: Well, i guess i chould know your name. (raccoon girl started coughing again)Tell me your name. What's your name?

raccoon girl: R-Raphtalia...

Naofumi: Raphtalia, huh?

Garito: (turned to his slave) And what is your name?

hellhound: Like you're interested!

Garito: (caught her under the chin) But I'm interested, and you don't want me to call you a slave either.

hellhound: Raven. My name is Raven.

Garito: Good girl.

Naofumi: Let's go. (took Raphtalia's arm and left)

slave trader: I'm looking forward to your next visit.

Garito: (he started to leave too, but noticed that Raven wasn't coming) If you don't come with me, I'll buy a chain around your neck. (Raven immediately went next to Garito and left with him)

slave trader: So he really did choose her. I'm getting goosebumps!

Early in the morning, Garito and Raven went to buy some gear for her.

shop owner: Welcome. As I see, the armor still serves you well.

Garito: I don't know why you warned me about that armor. It didn't do anything to me.

shop owner: It's weird most people complained that they got burned when they touched it.

Garito: It's not my problem. But now for the reason why we are here, I would need some equipment for this one. (points to Raven)

shop owner: Something would be found, what exactly are you looking for?

Garito: (to Raven) What makes you special?

Raven: I am fast, agile and I use knives often, but I rather specialize in one-handed swords.

Garito: Impressive (to shop owner) So do you have any light gear for assassins?

shop owner: Yes, feel free to come and see.

After some time of searching, something was finally found for Raven.

shop owner: It will be 700 silver for all this

Garito: (gave the shop owner silver and turned to Raven) Now let's see what you can do. (left the store and went to the forest)

They didn't find much in the forest, just some strange rabbits. Which wasn't a problem but at least Garito found out Raven could kill without hesitation what slipped a smile under his helmet.

When they returned to the town of Garito noticed that Raven had stopped and looked at something, he looked in the same direction and saw the worst thing demi-human child labor.

Garito: (Raven noticed that she was upset, he put his hand on her shoulder) I know how you feel but now is not our time when our time comes people like these will beg for mercy. Now let's find a pub and eat.

In the pub they ordered food and Garito took off his helmet. Raven looked at his face and Garito noticed.

Garito: Do I have something on my face?

Raven: (she turned her head to cover her face) No nothing! (and she started eating fast)

After eating, they left the pub and Garito looked at his and Raven's level.

Garito Veskante Lv.16

Raven Lv.14

Garito: What do you say we go to the forest again?

Raven: We were there now, there were no monsters.

Garito: Who's talking about monsters? (Raven smiled wickedly and nodded)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading