Part 28

Y/N POV:

You were working at your desk when Wonjin comes up to you sitting next to your desk

Wonjin: why are you taking a week off

You: Because I can

Wonjin: oh come on Y/n

You: Shut up Wonjin

Wonjin: tell me why you took a week off

You: I'm pretty sure I'm still your superior dumbass

Wonjin: tell meeeeee

You: Why are you so annoying

Wonjin: Y/nnnnnn

You: Oh my gosh shut up!

Wonjin: Tell me why you're taking a week off

You: I'm going to the states

Wonjin: why

You: Because the boys are on tour

Wonjin: ohh are you going to visit them

you nod your head while keeping your attention on your file. ever since Hobi left you've only been able to call for short period of time between your work schedule and his. June was missing her dad and so were you. he seemed so stressed even though he loves preforming and being in the states, he hates being away from his family. You plan on going to the states with June, while Mickey stays with your sister in law. once you finished your work for the day, you got in your car and you drove to the daycare that takes care of June when you go to work. with your keys and phone in one hand you enter the building. You go to the play area seeing June happily coloring with one of the care takers.

You: Junie

she turns to look in your direction

June: Mommy!

she gets up from her spot running over to you, hugging you after you bent to her level.

You: did you have a good day

she nods her head

You: why don't you go help ms. Kate clean up your mess

she nods and goes back over to the table helping to clean up. when she was done she ran over to you and puts her arms up for you to pick her up. you pick her up and you kiss her cheek

You: are you excited to go see daddy

June: Daddy!

You: yep, let's go see daddy

you put her in her car seat and you drive home. Wen you get inside you put your bags into the car while June plays in her highchair. When you were done, you changed

You take June and mickey and put them in the car

You take June and mickey and put them in the car. You drive to your sister in law's house. You drop off Mickey and you drive to the airport while June slept in the car. When you arrived you take June and her small backpack, helping her put it on. You grab your suitcase. You carry June while the suitcase rolls over the floor. June stayed on your lap during the flight, you were happy no one recognized you, you only had your black hat blocking your face. when you arrived In LA you take June to the Hotel that you reserved for a few hours. Tonight the boys have a concert, the plan is to use the front row seats that are reserved for you. They've been gone for 3 weeks now, and only Sejin knows that you're coming. The concert started in 2 hours. You quickly changed into your outfit.

you dress June in a pink BTS shirt and grey sweats, with black shoes

you dress June in a pink BTS shirt and grey sweats, with black shoes. You pack a small bag, a blanket for June, headphones for June so she doesn't hurt her ears, a mask, Army bomb, phone charger, dippers, wipes, and a snack for June. Your hotel was quite close to the venue so you decided to walk. You put a bucket hat on June, as well as a matching one for you. you began your walk to the venue

June: Daddy?

You: Yep, let's go see daddy

when you arrive at the venue all you have to do is show your face and they let you in. You go to your spot. Sejin spots you and waves. You put your finger to your lips telling him not to tell. When the concert began you put June's headphones on but she kept taking them off. You gave her the Army Bomb and she kept Giggling as she watched the boys dance. The first song they were too busy dancing to notice you. But when they started singing and separating to walk around the stage, Jimin spot you. His eyes went wide but you told him to be quiet. he nods and gives you the Ok sign before walking away trying to get Hobi to walk over there with him. You look down at June as she started screaming out for her dad. as soon as Hobi sees you he starts crying and Jumped off the stage Immediately hugging you, as Army's go wild. Taking June in his arms he kept hugging you. when it was his turn to sing he brought June up onto the stage. Yoongi immediately ran over to them stealing her. you could see the tears glistening off of Hobi's face as his eyes stay locked with yours. You couldn't exactly go on the stage but when it was time for an outfit change he pulled you onto the stage and you all went backstage. You pulled you in for a long kiss, you could tell he missed you a lot.

Hobi: when did you get here

You: 4 hours ago

Hobi: I missed you so much

You: we missed you too

With June in Hobi's arms you hug

Hobi: I love you Baby, You too princess

You: we love you too

THE END