More Time Chapter 12

-3rd POV- ~Timeskip four days later~

Izuku although he made a new friend with Izumi, he got in trouble for being out late. Apparently Principal Nezu isn't a big fan of staying out late so he was pretty upset with Izuku for being late. The next day Izuku didn't show up to class. At least not until after lunch.

Once everyone got back to class they noticed the white haired boy sitting at the old empty desk looking out the window with his only visible eye. Many of the student rushed over to his desk to ask him questions but he didn't pay any attention to them. That was until Aizawa sensei walked in. "Alright guys, I need all of you to calm down. Today we are going to discuss the field trip I mentioned yesterday. Principal Nezu made a final decision of pushing back the date of the field trip to Friday. Due to... someone." Once that was said Aizawa walked over to the Izuku and started to whisper.

"Your dad said to make friends. That's why he moved back the date." After that Aizawa walked back to the front of the class and pulled out his sleeping bag.

Izuku put his hands on the desk and got up. He was furious but happy at the same time. He got up and just stared at the desk. "Why!" Izuku yelled but it didn't really sound like it. His yell sounded more like a disappointed groan. "What's wrong?" Izumi asked.

"Nothing!" Izuku responded whilst grabbing his stuff. As he was about to leave the classroom. A small voice could be heard on the other side of the classroom door. "I thought I told you to make some friends." Izuku stood stunned. "Damn!" Izuku cursed. "Why can't I just be alone?" Izuku asked.

-Izumi POV-

Izuku's acting really weird. He wasn't like this last night. "Hmmm, it seems you are displeased." Principal Nezu said.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I was too distracted by Izuku's eye. It was a dark purple hue. Was it always that dark? It looked almost lifeless.

-Izuku's POV-

'Get out of my head you stupid wench.' For the first time in forever you take over. 'I thought you loved the kids, why do you not want to be their friend?' A long silence as Rize held me close to her. Her boobs in my face. "You're all just my snack." With those words I felt myself gaining control of my body again. "I-I-I am so sorry." I apologized I whispered to my dad as I walked back to my seat. Dad closed the door So many things were swirling in my mind.

'They are all going to be scared of me. I just called them my snack.' "Hey Izuku. I got a question for you." A blonde with a black lightning strike in his hair said. "Shoot." I said looking him straight in the face. "Why do you talk like that? You use the words 'I am' instead of 'I'm'. " I just stared at him. I did not really know what to say. "I just do. I do not really have a reason for it." Everyone in the classroom was listening, most of them seemed satisfied but others were not.

-3rd POV-

The rest of the school day was spent with talking and learning. The day was over, no one paid any mind to Izuku's short episode during class. The next few days were pretty fast. Many people got along well with Izuku. Though Izuku never showed it. Most of the kids wanted to know Izuku's interest and how he felt about going on a field trip. Izuku only responded with nods and short answers. 

Finally the day of the field trip came around. All the kids were super pumped, except for Shoto and Izuku, those two only had stoic expressions to show. Iida who was the class representative wanted to form two lines but he was ignored for the most part.

Everyone entered the gigantic building. They were greeted by the pro hero 13. Aizawa sensei and 13 begin to explain the exercise until the spiky red head shouted. "Wow, they even got fake villains!" Both heros quickly turned towards the direction the boy was facing.

Multiple villains were appearing out a large purple cloud. Most of the kids were scared and shocked. "How could villains infiltrate a U.A. associated building?" A blonde with black bolt in his hair asked. "13, protect the kids, get everyone out of here!" Aizawa sensei demanded as he rushed into the incoming villains. 

13 acted fast telling all the kids to leave USJ immediately. All the kids except for one were rushing out of the building only to be stopped by the same purple fog from before. Izuku, the only student not running toward the exit was simply staring at the scene before him. Aizawa fighting villains all by himself. That was until he felt like he was sinking into the ground. All the students were spread out throughout USJ. Only a handful of students were left with 13.

The students left behind grouped up behind 13, as 13 got ready to attack. 13 used their quirk to hold back the black fog only to end injuring themselves. The students watched in horror as the pro hero 13 fell half of their costume torn up. One of the students regained their composure.  As they prepared to protect the other students, a loud noise was heard throughout the building. Everyone was stunned but quickly composed themselves. Another loud noise was heard but not as loud.

935 Words