Chapter 19

"So what's with you two then?" Phil questioned "Friends, lovers, what is it?" "Friends" you responded setting Alex down to play with Steve. "She says 'friends' because she's in denial, you know you love me" Techno poked fun at you, "Yeah Yeah, go get dressed you'll be late" you groaned.

"Late for what, the next meeting is until next..OH! It's today!" Techno panicked running upstairs to get changed as you and Phil laughed.

"So be honest here, do you like Techno, this will say between us" Phil promised. "Honestly Phil, he's not as bad as I thought" you whispered "I'll admit I was afraid of him at first, but he's been nothing but a soft piglin" you admit.

"So you like him?" Phil asked quietly as you nodded in response "I do" you whispered back. "Alright Phil, let's go" called out Techno as he fixed his belt.

"Wait, Techno..your hair is a mess" you commented grabbing the brush, "I don't exactly have time to fix it" Techno groaned walking to you feel guilty. "Mate we have time, no rush really" Phil smiled, "How about I take out the messy braid and just brush it out?" You questioned putting a plate on the table for Alex.

Running over to the table, Alex sits down and starts eating. "Thank you mama!" They smile as they continued to eat.

-

"Be safe you two" you chuckled "you're not coming along?" Asked Techno "I have Alex to watch over" "They can come along" "No, absolutely not, not until they're older" "Please, they need to meet the others" "I said no Techno, that's final." Crossing your arms you glared at the piglin as him and Phil left. "We'll be back" Techno huffed, he was a little pissed.

Little was an understatement. Mumbling and rumbling to himself, Phil soon woke him out of that state.

"So Techno what's going on with you two?" "Phil I don't don't wanna talk about it" Techno mumbled. Phil let out a laugh "Because [Y/N] wouldn't come along?" "Exactly Phil" "So I take your in love?" "Yes, Wait! I mean no! Phil that's a stupid question."

Techno sighed, "I wouldn't say I like her, just very fond of her, she gives good hugs" he nodded as Phil smiled. "I say shoot your shot mate, see what happens"

Techno shook his head, "Phil, look at me I'm a giant piglin, I don't think anyone could love me that way" "Well you won't know anything, until you take that chance." Phil responded sternly.

-

"Are you sure you can handle the two of them?" Ranboo asked while dropping off Michael, "I'm sure, Alex and Michael will get along" you smiled "Now go on, you'll be late" "Thank you so much! I'll pay you back!" Ranboo telported away.

Well..here's goes nothing.

"Alright, what do you two wanna do?" You asked as Michael and Alex both yawn. "Nap?" Alex asked as Michael nodded, letting out a happy oink response, they both looked at you.

"Alright, with Steve or no?" You ask as Steve perked up. "Steve!" Alex giggled and Michael happily oinked, Steve let out a happy noise and laid down on his side as the two baby Piglins walked over. Alex taking Michael's hand lead the way for him.

Plopping down Michael and Alex both lay down on Steve as you cover then with a blanket. You smiled as you sat on a chest. "That was easy enough" you whispered to yourself.

-

It's been hours since Techno left and he was now on his way back home, Ranboo by his side, Phil had flew off to run an errand.

"I'm home" Techno called out, both him and Ranboo were only met with two sleeping Piglins and one sleeping Steve. "Where did..where's [Y/N]?" Ranboo asked walking to Michael, picking him up carefully.

"Oh! Hello!" You called out coming from for the downstairs. "Wecome back" "What were you doing down there?" Techno asked. "I organized a few things"  "Like what?" "You'll see"

"Well I should get home" Ranboo smiled "See you soon!" with that he telported away. As soon as he was gone, Techno picked you up and spun you around, then pulling you into a hug.

You laughed holding onto the piglin, "What was that for?" "Just to show my appreciation" Techno chuckled. "Is Alex asleep?" He asked "Yup, still knocked out" "They learn from the best" Techno boasted while yawning ans stretching.

"I think I'll take a nap, care to join?" "Techno it's 11am." "So? Never a bad time" "Why don't you take Alex up there while I clean up" "Deal"

Picking up Alex, Techno carefully went upstairs, falling asleep for a nap.

[Word count 783]

Ayo!

I did the SATs and now I'm free pog

Anyways! That all

:]