Chapter 15

"We don't know where Michael went! We set I'm down and looked away for one second and boom! He's gone!" Tubbo cried as Ranboo rubbed his back.

"We can't ask Techno because he can't know Tubbo is around here" Ranboo sighed. "Hm..well why don't you two head back home and I'll look around for Michael, I'll check around Techno's house to see if he wattled around there" you smiled.

"Thank you [Y/N], please keep us updated" Ranboo frowns, "I promise, you can count on me" You smiled as the two rushed back to Snowchester.

Walking over to Techno's you became worried. What happened to Michael? He couldn't have gone far. Looking down you kept thinking until you stopped seeing small hoof prints in the snow.

Definitely too small to be Techno's.

Walking up the stairs you open the front door carefully, looking up to see Techno leaning against a sleeping Steve with a small piglin in his arms. All three were asleep.

You to Ranboo: Found him, he's a little occupied though

You smiled and closed to door behind you as you sat next to Techno. 'How did Michael get here so fast, was Techno already asleep when Michael walked in?'
You were confused but found it funny.

Ranboo to you: I'll be right there

Almost immediately Ranboo telported right into Techno's house. "What the.." he stopped "how did..when..what?" "Wouldn't be able to tell you honestly" you shook your head carefully taking Michael from Techno's arms.

Taking the small piglin Ranboo thanked you telporting away back home.

Looking at Techno you smiled and brushed his hair out of his face. A yawn was heard from Steve, "Hey buddy" you whispered kissing his head. He let out a soft happy noise before falling right back to sleep.

Carefully you got up and went over to the enderchest. Opening it you pulled out the book Techno had given you. Sitting back down you lay your head on his chest. Opening the book you start read as you feel an arm wrap around you.

You knew I was Techno's so you had no thoughts about it, until, "So you like the book?" Techno asked earning your attention immediately. Looking up at him you see a smile on his face as he is looking down at you and the book.

"How long have you been up, that is if you were asleep at all..?" You asked suprised "I've been up since you walked in, it's an instinct" he shrugged

"Once I realized it was you I didn't think anything of it, I actually knew immediately because of the way you walk" he said stretching his arms before wrapping the one back around you once again.

"You memorized my walk?" You questioned closing the book as Techno's face got red "Well! I mean! Hey, I need to know who's in my house, y'know.." he rambled.

"Oh really now?" You smiled "Seems as if, you have a soft spot for me Mr.Blade" this caused Techno to huff in response. "See, I..I used to be this strong scary piglin man until you came around" Techno groaned joking "Now I'm all soft over you, look what you've done to me!" "Oh is that so? I'll be on my way then" you sighed dramatically standing up walking to the door.

A certain bear cried in sadness causing you to stop. Steve slowly walked up to you upset. He thought you ans Techno had and actual fight. "Awe Buddy I'd never leave you" reassuring the bear you planted kisses all over Steve's face and head, "It's okay Buddy we're messing around" this made not only Steve happy but it made Techno smile.

"You seem really uh..good with kids and animals" Techno mumbled out "Oh uh, I guess so..I'm not sure I'd make a great parent though" "Eh when the time is right It'll happen" Techno grinned "Believe me though, you would make a great parent"

Your face brushed pink.

[Word count 666]

That's actually not a joke, I had exactly 666 words until my brain stopped.

Anyways if you were to have your own Michael what would you name him/her/them?

I would name them, Oliver because it's a cool name and I like Olives :]

<3