Chapter 3

It's been a few days since the incident with Techno, you haven't seen him since.

You decide to visit Ranboo and give him a cake. After wrapping in up you made your way over to the snow biome.

Passing Techno's house you saw his cape, ripped and tattered sitting over the railing. You got an idea and carefully stole the cape and put in your enderchest. Then, quickly, you ran over to Ranboo's.

You opened the door and closed it causing Ranboo to come upstairs "Oh hey [Y/N]!" He smiled as you opened the enderchest pulling out the cake. "This is for you good sir" you handed him the cake smiling.

Ranboo smiled accepting the offer."Oh wow, thank you!" He chuckled "Oh! This too!" You pulled out 2 God Apples and handed them to your tall friend.

Ranboo looked at you with wide eyes "Holy Cow! Where did you get these?!" He asked in amazement "here keep one, you might need that one in the future" Ranboo smiled only taking one.

"I have my ways, plus lots a travel" you explain "I think I want to do a good deed today..for Techno" you smile, "do you have needle and thread?" You asked sitting on the floor.

"I do, what for?" Ranboo asked opening his chest getting the items you needed. Opening your enderchest you pull out Techno's cape as Ranboo's eyes widen
"What are you.." "Imma fix it" you smile as Ranboo hands you the needle and thread.

Ranboo was nervous but knew that you had good intentions with this. "I'll be downstairs" he chuckled as you get to work on the cape.

After a few hours you finished the cape and put it back in you're enderchest. "Finished I see?" Ranboo asked as you close the chest "Indeed! Imma go give it too him" You smiled giving the enderman a hug.

"See ya Ranboo" you waved as you walked to Techno's house, knocking in the door. There was no answer, slowly you open the door getting the attention of a very sad Steve.

Looking up Steve made a very happy noise as you walked over petting him. This indeed got the attention of a certain pig. While messing with Steve, Techno got behind you, towing over.

Steve let out another noise causing you to slowly look behind you. "Oh..hey..Techno.." your voice stuttered "Hello. Any reason to be here?" He asked as you opened an enderchest pulling out a raw fish, giving it to Steve.

"Just to drop off and return something" you nervously chuckle. "Make it quick, I can't find my cape" he groaned but stop as he saw you pull it out the enderchest.

"Why do you have that?" Techno growls gripping your wrist. You froze and handed it to him, his face lighted as he saw it was repaired. "You fixed it?" He asked looking into your eyes, you only nodded in response.

"I guess this is nice, I have no feelings for this action but this will do" he keeps a straight face with a red tint on his cheeks. You smiled and stand up holding open your arms for a hug.

Techno is confused at first then hesitantly give you a hug. He had a smell of gunpowder and ashes, an odd scent but quite enjoyable.

Steve grunted and broke apart the hug letting out another huff. You giggled and bent down kissing Steve all over on his forehead and nose.

"I'm..uh.. suprised to say the least" Techno cleared his throat "Steve really likes you" Techno had a soft smile on his lips. You laughed as Steve Kept giving you kisses, over and over, he was really happy to see you.

"I think I should get going" you looked up a Techno who was putting his cape on. "Alright then, I have a feeling I won't get rid of you anytime soon" he nodded. While smiling at his you noticed his cape was off.

"Techno you put your cape on wrong" you laugh going up to him and fixing it. Techno caught his breath and froze, no one had ever done something like this before. Especially someone who was afraid of him.

"Can I maybe walk you home?" Techno asked "I need to take Steve for a walk anyways plus it's..dark and mobs are out" Steve let out a happy noise as Techno got him ready for a walk.

"I don't see why not" you responded feeling better about the pigman. Maybe he wasn't so bad? People make him out a monster but he's just mis-understood.

You opened the door for Techno and Steve and closed the door behind you. The walk was quiet but nice. Soon you had made it to your destination.

"Thank you Techno but you really didn't need to" you smile petting Steve "Oh its nothing, Ranboo would kill me if someone happened to you" He responded "Plus Steve needed a walk, no harm at all."

You let out a quiet chuckle and give Techno a hug "Thank you again" you place a small kiss on his cheek, then giving a kiss to Steve on the nose.

Technoblade froze from the shock, he wasn't expecting that to happen.

[Word count 875]

I feel like this isn't a good chapter but I do my best :]

Also I'd like to say the reader is still scared of Techno but not as much (for now)

<3