Chapter 8

It was the middle of the night as your eyes slowly opened as you awoke to a soft feeling on your face and arms. Looking around you saw Steve asleep aswell,  as your personal pillow but that wasn't all.

You felt more warmth as you noticed Techno's cape around your body, then you noticed Techno asleep on Steve, next to you. You smiled and turned your body to face him. Carefully you admire his features.

His pink skin that was covered in ash and smoke soot aswell as a little blood, his crown with multi-colored gems, which was falling off his head. His harsh breath released from his snout as small snores left his throat. His floppy ears and rough stubble of hair all around. His mouth which was slightly opened.

You gazed at him until you see his eyes flicker open. You didn't know what to do other then stay how you were. "Were...Were you watching me sleep?" Techno asked concerned "No, I had just awken right before you, I was processing everything." You lied.

"Understandable" he believed you getting up and stretching "Time?" he questioned "About the middle of the night, maybe close to the crack of dawn" you yawned "I see, I see..I need to head out somewhere, I'll be back" he commented "Do you need your cape?" "Nah, you can keep using it, I recommend you head back to sleep." He pointed out.

"A goddess like yourself needs her rest, does she not?" He asked not realizing his words "Goddess? Me? Dear sir I think you're looking a the wrong woman" you giggled earning a blush from the piglin, aswell as yourself.

"I do say it seems one has hit his noggin, no suprise nonetheless" you shook your head as Techno let out a low chuckle.

Opening the door Techno jokingly bowed to you, "Until we meet again my fair lady" he responded closing the door behind him leaving to his destination.

You sighed as you laid back down falling asleep once again.

The sun had arisen causing both you and Steve to wake. Steve let out a yawn as you stretched. The house was quiet, Techno had yet to return. Looking at Steve you smile, "Lets for a walk, huh bud?" Steve let out an excited sound as you put the leash on him.

Grabbing the other two leases you find Ed and Baba to take them along. Before you left, you wrote a note to Techno explaining that you were taking the bears for a walk, just incase he returned. Speak of the devil, you opened to door to be met face to face with Techno.

"Oh Hey, I was about to take Steve and them out for a walk before I fed them" you smile offering Steve's leash to him, "Care to join?" Techno's face was surprised, he put the book he was carrying away and took ahold of the lead.

The walk was quiet and nice as Techno cleared his throat. "So uh..I talked it over with the guys and I wanted to offer you this" handing you the book Techno stops as you do aswell. The Syndicate the book read.

"What's this?" You asked looking at him "An offering really, to join something secret, only if you want, no pressure " He reassured as you read through the book. "You want me to join your anarchy group?" You raised your eyebrow.

"In a way, yeah but my dear Aphrodite you don't have to" he chuckled as you two continued the walk. "I just might have to consider" you nudge him.

After a long walk you two made your way back to the house. Once home you fed all 3 bears as Techno watched with amusement.

His face flushed once again as he felt a fuzzy feeling through his whole body. Quickly he shook it off and regained his posture. "So I assumed you'll be heading off?" He asked a tone of sadness in his voice. "Unfortunately so, I have to clear out my house, I plan to move soon away from the Badlands" you shrugged.

"Allow me to accompany you then, especially after the last time" he smiled "I won't take no as an answer" next thing you know you were once again on the pigs back. "I appreciate this Techno, honestly" you blushed as he chuckled.

Once at you made it back to your home, Techno helped clear everything valuable out. "So where exactly are you staying now?" Techno asked as you stumbled on your words. "I uh..well..um.." you need to think fast, "uh..away from the uh..SMP area" you nodded as Techno gave an unamused face.

"[Y/N] Please do not lie to me, I hate that" he frowned, looking you deep in the eyes knowing he could get anything out of you from that. "Alright! Alright! I'm only half lying" you admitted, "I don't actually have a place to stay but I am moving away from the SMP area"

"Well I..I..I guess as a form of thank you.. for helping uh..with Steve you can live in my area" he said cautiously "It's not that I care just, repayment" Techno pointed out. "Oh no no! Techno I can't!" You frowned gathering everything together.

"I mean you don't have to just an offer" Techno reassured, "Although...Steve would be happy..I'm just saying, no reason though..just a reminder.." Techno cross his arms Turing away with smirk. How could you say no to Steve?

"Alright, but only because I love Steve and want him to be happy" you chuckled. Techno made a portal outside your house making the moving process easier. Once everything was moved over you walked a bit passed Ranboo's house and placed a few wooded blocks down.

"Is this where you plan your hours being?" You hear a voice behind you. Turning around you see Ranboo smiling.

"Techno told me you'll be moving in, Welcome home" he chuckled.

[Word count 1000]

😳

Hello! Imma be taking a tiny break from writing but next update will be soon.

<3