Nicest way possible

Start from the beginning

Dream punched me. It was quick and I didn't even realize what happened but before I knew it he punched me and it turned into a fight without weapons.

I didn't drop my axe but I used my other hand to punch him. He quickly dodged it but I was quicker and swiftly moved my axe under his feet. He fell back and before he could move I put my axe to his throat. I think that's when he realized I wasn't a joke.

"EVERYONE STOP OR I WILL KILL HIM" They all stoped and looked at me. I didn't take my eyes off the man on the floor because I knew he could get up if I did that for even one second. George approached me and I gave him a sharp look. "Listen here, you will go without hurting us anymore and if I catch you around any of them I will kill you."

Sapnap smirked and looked at Tommy and Wilbur. "Didn't you help Eret build this place?"

"Yes... but I didn't know what it was, he just said he needed help with a surprise."

"Isn't that what a traitor would say? Your not even part of L'manburg so why are you helping them?"

Why was I helping them? I didn't care for governments at all, yet I'm here fighting their side.

Dream interrupted my thoughts and said, "why do you think your here? Is it because you got hurt and you know techno? Or is it because they saw that you could fight and wanted you for a better chance at winning?"

"I lost to you guys though..."

"Well it was dark I mean look now you could kill me. Why don't you?"

They are right - wait no this has to be manipulation. I wasn't letting them get to me. "I'm not killing you because if I can leave you alive and you go away peacefully then there is no reason to kill someone."

Wilbur slowly walked up to me. "But you helped Eret make this?"

"I did but, I had no idea what he was going to do with this room."

"According to Eret you where helping him the whole time, clueless about all of it. I think he felt bad - almost." When sapnap said that all I could do was seeing myself killing him. Then I remembered I had the bag I grabbed earlier. It was only for emergencies and I had a few of them made. If I remember correctly there's an invisibility potion in it and some speed.  Wait... that wouldn't help I'm not running from this.

"Hello tubbo" I turned around sharply to see if George was really talking to tubbo.

"Tubbo what are you doing here!?" I can't let him get hurt.

"I want to help, I'm not a baby and my best friends are here so I have to help them."

He's right, he's not the baby brother I used to know anymore. "Here" I gave him the emergency bag, he would need it more than I if something went wrong. That's when it happened, a familiar voice came from behind me. "you have to let them go"

"Eret..."

"Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't want to drag you into this."

"I know Eret but betrayal still hurts."

"Let's stop with the pathetic show, you heard the man now let us go." Dream interrupted. Why were these people so rude.

"Look Eret and I mean this In the nicest way possible but you fucked up man, you really fucked up." Tommy seemed more disappointed then betrayed. There was a different look in Wilbur's eyes and it started to worry me.

They are right L'manburg is using you. Your not their friend, you don't even like governments why are you here?

The voice came back and I shook my head slightly trying to not let anyone notice. Dream pushed off the ground because I lost my guard for a split second. He swung his axe hitting my arm, it wasn't to bad but it stung like hell. George pushed Wilbur back and he stumbled into the wall behind him. Eret gave me a sad look and went back up the ladder. Sapnap tried to hit Tommy with his sword but missed and then shoved tubbo. I was about to go kill him but Wilbur held me back.

"Come on we have to get your arm healed and tell everyone what happened."

"Oh... okay I guess, yeah your right we should go."

——————-

Sorry took me a bit to get this chapter out. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it so may rewrite it later idk.

Thank you all and get some sleep and a snack at least. Your so pog <33333