Part 16

'...' Telepathy

'...' Thoughts

"..." Talking

____________________________________________________________________________

~Ambrosine's POV~

'Claude is acting very weird lately,' Athy stated, 'Well, maybe he was struck by our awesomeness and finally decided to accept us,' I replied, 'In your dreams,' Athy scoffed. Right now we were following Claude who was inspecting the ruby palace for whatever reason.

"When did this palace become such a pigsty?" Claude asked no one in particular, making all the maids flinch. "Move the Princesses' residence to the emerald palace," Claude ordered, 'The fuck did he just say,' I look at Athy and she does the same, both of our mouths slightly open.

'Do you think Claude will take this palace from us and give it to Jennette when she appears?' Athy asked when we were sitting in the living room of the emerald palace, 'I don't know' I reply, 'I don't care what happens as long as we survive,' I reply.

"I think it would be for the best, don't you agree Princesses?" Felix asked us, "Mhm" Athy replied, 'What are they talking about?' I stare at the two adults, "As I thought," Felix said, "I don't get it, why would you need something that's just a waste of time?" Claude asked. "But I do think that it would be best for the Princesses to have friends around their age," Felix argued, "I don't want to be friends with that old fart's kid," I say and Athy furiously nods her head in agreement.

"As I thought, right?" Felix repeated, 'So that's what they were talking about,' I nod to myself. "I met Sir Roger yesterday and he told me that he was planning to send his son to Arlanta soon," Felix informed, "Good thing, then maybe he will stop barking about the matter," Claude seemed pleased at this, "Is Mister Fart's son going to Arlanta to play?" Athy asked, acting completely clueless, "It seems that he is planning to enroll in a school in Arlanta," Felix replied and I just nod.

~~~~~~~~

"I will be here as Princess Athanasia's playmate starting today," Lucas beamed at us, "I'm looking forward to spending time with you Princess," he finished while Athy looked like she was regretting everything that she has ever done. "And I will be here as Princess Ambrosine's playmate starting today as well," another boy appeared beside Lucas, and it was none other than Mister Christian Rose himself, 'Just great, now he must be upset at me for lying to him,' I mentally grimace.

"I recommended the young warlock since I thought that he would be an adequate playmate for Princess Athanasia and Sir Christian was chosen for Princess Ambrosine by His Majesty," Felix explained, 'The universe must hate me,' I grabbed Christian's hand and started walking towards the garden. "Sorry," I apologize when we reached the garden, "Sorry?" He questioned, "For lying to you that day," I explain, "Don't worry about it Your Highness," he waved his hand dismissively. "Call me Ambry but not Amy, Athy already calls me that," I grin at him.

"Then you can call me Chris," he gave a small smile, "So what do you want to do?" He asks as we were just standing in the middle of the garden, "Let's take a walk and get to know each other more, okay?" I suggest and Chris just nods.

We walked for an hour before we decided to take a break, "Can you climb trees?" I ask, staring at the giant of a tree in front of me, "Yes, I can," Chris answered, "Great! Then let's climb this tree, shall we?" I suggest, patting on the tree's bark, "Sure," Chris agrees before he starts climbing and I follow suit. By the time we were sitting on our desired branch which was not that far from the ground, our faces and hands were dirty as hell, "Lily's gonna get a heart attack if she sees me like this," I give a little laugh, "Who is Lily?" Chris asked, tilting his head. "Our nanny," I answer, "By the way, will you stay here?" I ask, "I don't think so," he answers and I just nod.

We talked and joked for hours and soon, the sun started setting and I heard Felix and Lily searching for us, "Princess Ambrosine! Sir Christian!" Felix reached the tree that we were on and I decided to give him a little surprise. He was talking with Lily about which way they should go and at that moment, I jumped off the tree and landed on Felix, making him stumble a little but he quickly composed himself and put me down on the ground.

"Princess!" He exclaimed, "Please don't scare me like that again," he sighed, "Where is Sir Christian?" Felix asked looking around, "Coming!" Chris called out from above us. "Princess, you are covered in dirt!" Lily started rubbing my face with a handkerchief, "What are you guys doing here?" I asked after Lily finally let me go, "Your Highness it's already evening, it's not safe to stay out so late and also, Sir Christian's brother is here to pick him up," Felix explained, "Brother is here?" Chris asked, finally managing to get down from the tree.

"Yes, let's go back now shall we?" Felix asked, holding out his right hand towards me and his left hand towards Chris, "We shall," I answer cheerfully and take his hand and Chris did the same. After a few minutes, we finally reached the entrance of the emerald palace and saw a man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties standing there, he had black hair with red ends and red eyes and he was wearing formal clothing.

"Brother!" Chris ran towards, who I now know as his brother, and hugged him, his brother picked him up and smiled gently at the younger boy. Once we were in front of him, he bowed his head and put his right hand over his heart, his left hand supporting Chris' weight, and introduced himself, "Good evening, Your Highness. My name is Carter Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you," he straightened his back and gave a small smile. "Likewise," I grin at him, "If you'll excuse us, we should be leaving now, our father is waiting for us at home. Goodbye Your Highness," Mister Carter bowed yet again and told Chris to say bye, "Bye Ambry," he waved his hand with a grin on his face and everyone, except me, was staring at him with wide eyes, "What?" He asked, "You addressed the Princess in such a casual manner," his brother said, "But she told me to," Chris said, "That's right, I did and in return I get to call him Chris," I pipe in.

"Oh I see," Mister Carter smiled again, "Bye Chris, see you tomorrow," I wave at him and he waves back, after they left, I was brought back into the palace and taken to my new that I shared with Athy. Lily cleaned me up and then brought me to the dining hall for dinner.

^^Chris' brother aka Carter Rose