Chap: 10

the next morning...

y/n was sitting there his arms in front of him and his chain slightly frozen over his breath was staggered his mind was tired and he couldn't feel his wound anymore. meanwhile, Esdeath had woken up to find him alive. at the moment he was asleep Esdeath looked at him. something made her chest hate a little. before she had removed the ice from his wound...

meanwhile, y/n woken up a few hours later to his eyes opened to find himself in a chair?

you: what..the fuck?

he blinked a few times before he noticed where he was

you: my old enemy...the uncomfortable chair....my wound doesn't hurt as much now...my hands are still frozen...

Esdeath: everyone this is y/n as you know he's the emperor's bodyguard as well as part of the jagers and my lover. now dose any of you in a relationship or married please raise your hand

Bols raised his hand Wave was surprised Seryu questioned him. y/n was tired.

Bols: a lovey wife of six years actually! she's such a wonderful woman I really don't deserve her!

Esdeath: then you can many help me figure how to get y/n to return my affections

Bols: oh the trick is to never give up! I'll tell you a secret! my dear wife turned me down twice before I found the perfect moment to sweep her off her feet! so! bare in mind it takes some time. but it will be worth it.

Esdeath: that's very helpful

you: oi. get me out of this shitty chair

Esdeath: if I do you'll try to run away

you: am shirtless injured and hungry what gave you the fucking idea I'd run?

Jagers: he has a point

Esdeath: alright. don't try anything.

y/n was released from his bounds he looked at his knuckles before cracking his neck a relaxed sigh left his lips before he walked off Esdeath grabbed onto his chain and pulled him along

y/n followed his hands in his pants pockets as he walked along. soon he found himself back in Esdeath room where she passed him clothes

you: thanks

Esdeath: if you try to run off you'll be executed so don't try anything foolish.

she walked out and y/n put on the clothes. it was a suit. however, it was black and had a hint of purple to it. on top of the basic suit, he wore a coat it was black in colour and had torn ends y/n wore it over his shoulders. as he put on his shoes and once done wore it all. 

he had his hands in his pockets as he walked on out of the room. not a word from him. he was silent. the entire time... 

Esdeath: we'll be heading to fake mt. and be there for the next few days. 

you:...

Esdeath sighed in annoyance before speaking again

Esdeath: the least you could do is-

you: speak? why would I speak to you?.

she glanced at him. she could feel his aura rage and anger seeped from him like blood. his words were only full of anger towards her.

Esdeath: look. I apologise for...my mistreatment...towards you.

y/n anger towards her went down a bit before he walked off.