"You're just jealous because you're not getting any." She giggles, which causes me to giggle.

"Hey, that's so not fa-"

Before Chaeyoung can even finish her sentence, Lisa and I are back to kissing.

The bell rings, and I walk my beautiful girlfriend to her first period class.

"I'll miss you so much." I frown.

"I'll miss you too baby." She frowns as well.

I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too babe." We pull away from the hug, and she leans in and kisses me.

She walks through the door, and I leave to go to my class. This sucks, I just want to be with her. Things are starting to feel normal again, but the stupid school has to keep us apart.

During each period, the teachers just go on and on about some stupid shit that no one even cares about.

When the bell rings for lunch, I hurry out of Spanish. I just want to see my baby.

I sit down and wait for Lisa to come. When she arrives, I pull her onto my lap. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much!" I lean in and kiss her.

"I missed you too! Very much." She leans in and kisses me again.

"How's my girl doing?"

"Good, now that she's with her baby." She smiles at me.

"And I'm good now too. I'm finally with my princess."

"Every time you call me that, it makes my heart melt." She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"I love you so much." I lean in and kiss her.

"I love you more though."

"Not possible." I kiss her again.

When the bell rings, Lisa walks me to math. "I'll see you, next period baby." She kisses me.

"Hopefully it goes by fast." I frown.

"Try not to miss me too much."

"That's impossible."

She kisses me again, before walking to the gym.

I go into math and take a seat at the back. I honestly have done nothing in here all year. Seriously though, fuck math.

When the bell rings, I start walking towards English. I'm excited I have that class because I get to see Lisa, but I know I'm going to have some sort of consequence for yesterday.

I walk in, and everyone is already in their seats.

"Ms. Kim! What a pleasure to see you." Mr. Asshole smiles at me. "I have a little present for you." He walks over to me and hands me a slip of paper.

I look at it. "Oh thank you so much for the lunch detentions. I really appreciate it. This is why you're my favorite teacher." I go and take my seat next to Lisa.

He was going on about some book we were supposed to read when he gets a phone call. Yay, I don't have to hear his stupid voice for a few minutes.

"You're looking super sexy over there," I whispered to Lisa.

"Jennie!" She blushes.

"What?" I smirk. "I'm just being honest."

"Jennie." I heard the teacher call my name, and I look up at him.