Finally!

TW: gets a little steamy

(The teams POV)
"She's suffer more injuries than we had originally thought. Y/n, has a collapsed lung, but with the lack of oxygen to her brain we have to go back in and fix some of the damage. But we can't do that without consent, her emergency contact is her mother." "Oh please don't call her mom" "I'm sorry how come" "her and her mom dont really get along they aren't on speaking terms" "oh okay who is y/n the closest with?" "Matt" they all said "okay do it do whatever you have to"
And then you went into surgery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n? What the hell" "nice seeing you too" "why are you back here?" "Wish I knew" then Johnny appeared "she's not fighting hard enough" "what do you mean!" "Y/n you don't get it, you have to fight" "I am!" "You're not!" "I don't understand how I'm not I'm literally trying my hardest I'm not telling myself I want to die"

"y/n you miss us too much! The more you miss us the more you want to stay here! And y/n you can't okay you don't understand how great your life is going to get! And y/n trust me you don't want to die, you don't want to watch all your friends and family go on with their lives when you can't! Okay y/n if you die you're going to wish you stayed!"

"I don't want to die! Okay really I don't want to! I want to live get married, have kids, build my career! And what you just expect me to be completely okay that you're gone! I get it you've been gone a long time but I'm never going to stop missing you! Or dallas! Okay you and Dallas were my two favorite people, you know how you have a favorite character in a tv show or book and then they end up dying? Yeah you were my favorite person and you died! I'm always going to miss you!" You guys yelled at each other

"Hey hey.. stop there's no reason to fight. Come on Johnny, this isn't her fault. And y/n he's right you shouldn't want to die just to be with us" "your right I'm sorry" you and Johnny said in sync. You guys didn't let it stop you from having a good time.

"Y/n L/n" you heard a familiar voice say from behind you. You looked at Johnny and Dallas with a confused face. You turned to see who it was. "Oh my god.." you stared horrified. "Hey doll." "Shut up! Okay shut the hell up!" You yell at Damon Castillo "why love, everybody calls you that in your dreams" "h-how? How the hell are you here" "oh doll they didn't tell you?" He walked closer caressing your cheek. "Get away from her Damon" Johnny warned him you backed up quickly "tell me what" "they didn't arrest me, your boyfriend, uh Matt I believe that's his name. That son of a bitch killed me." "Good! If you hadn't shot me I would have killed your ass myself!" "Yeah yeah love" "so why'd the devil send you here?" "Oh to say hello of course" "Damon stop!" Dallas spoke sternly "wait wait" you spoke "what?" "I need to do something" "y/n don't do it" Johnny knew exactly what you wanted to do

"Whatcha gonna do" "this" you say quickly and punch him out of pure anger. He fell to the ground holding his jaw. "Damn y/n" Dallas hyped you up. "Whore!" He grabbed your ankle and pulled you down to the ground. "Get off me" you kicked him. He ended up punching you in the stomach. " y/n!" "Im fine a weak ass punch isn't gonna stop me" he ended up pinning you to the ground. "Get off her" Johnny yelled "I'm fine Johnny" Damon sat on your chest making it harder to breathe. "This isn't real. You're like a metaphor. You're whatever's going on with me, the thing that makes it hard for me to breathe." He loosened his grip and was no longer sitting on your chest he was just hovering over you. Giving you the chance to kick him where it counts. He rolled to the side. You tried getting up but was pulled back down. But Johnny and Dallas caught your hands pulling you back up. And then Damon was gone. "Y/n are you alright" "I'm fine"

Poof you woke up in the hospital. You were confused there were no goodbyes no warning. "Y/n I'm dr. Lockhart I performed your surgery do you remember what happened" "no not really" your voice was weak barely audible. "That's okay.. you had to go back into surgery. You had a collapsed lung. But don't worry it's all repaired and your going to be fine" "that's what you said last time. Then I almost died for the second time today." You said some what angrily but it didn't really come out that way. "Y/n that wasn't his fault." Derek reassured you. "Your right I'm sorry" "no no that's alright I'll leave you alone for a bit"

Derek and Rossi sat down. Rossi had come when you were in surgery. "You guys lied about the seven bronze" "what?" "You guys didn't arrest Damon Castillo, Matt shot him" "y/n.." "no! Tell me the truth is he dead" "yeah.. y/n he's dead.." "you didn't have to lie" "I know kiddo but you were already going through a lot we didn't want to add any stress" "I'm sorry y/n" Matt said walking in. "No it's okay" "we shouldn't have lied to you y/n" "yeah but I understand why you did it"
Derek and Rossi left and it was just you and Matt. You were half asleep, and so was Matt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week and a half you were discharged from the hospital. Matt drove you home.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Matt asked for about the twentieth time since you left the hospital. "Yes!" You laugh "just checking"

You guys got to your apartment building. He walked you up to your apartment door. You were about to open the door.

"Y/n wait"

"what's up"

"I can't keep lying. Y/n I'm so in love with you. Okay everything about you is perfect. You are the most amazing girl. And you know I tried to get over you, but I couldn't your just so damn perfect and amazing I couldn't. And I've almost lost you too many times, which made me realize I can't go another second with you not knowing how I feel. So y/n just I love you, okay I'm so in love with you." Him saying that made you smile and  blush.

He walked closer making you back into the door. He moved his hand to your neck and cheek. He kissed you pushing you against the door. It was rough and hard, and definitely passionate. You kissed back with the same energy. The doctor said you could be as intimate as you wanted.

"I love you" you mumble against his lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Matt's POV)
Finally! I get to have my lips on hers. She's everything, I'm so in love with her. Her lips are so soft and warm. I don't want this to stop. I need her.

I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for access. She opened her mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. Hers letting mine take over. Moving my hand to her neck, keeping her head pressed to the door. But light enough so she could still breathe. My other hand went down to her thigh, gripping it and bringing her leg up to my hip. My now hard growing bulge was pressed against y/n's lower stomach right above her melting core that I wanted to get to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n's POV)
This man is going to be the death of me. I'm melting in his touch. My skin feels like it's on fire. His tongue swirled around mine he explored my mouth. My Breathing was heavy. No matter how close me and Matt were to each other it wasn't enough. He let go of my neck and picked up my other leg, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him, feeling his bulge on my inner thigh. I reached for the door knob that was already unlocked, Opening it. Matt walked us in. Shutting the door with his foot. Damn that's sexy.

"Where's clover?" He said against my lips "with Parker" I whispered breaking the kiss for less then a second. He pushed his lips back against mine. Still as passionate as before. He walked us to the couch, he sat on the couch and I was on his lap facing him still not breaking the kiss. I straddled his lap, the kiss became more passionate. Which seemed impossible. He began kissing down my neck. Starting at my jaw line. I could feel the tip of his tongue on my skin. Making me gasp. I felt Matt smirk, his lips still on my neck.
A knock at my door made both me and Matt jolt up. Damn it we were so close. "It's alright, just gives us reason to do this again." Matt whispered in my ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up from Matt's lap and walked to the door. Opening it revealed Derek. "Hey" I say with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I was going to do smut but then I had a different idea. It'll come eventually I'm sorry😭😭