Then Crash

You, Matt, and Derek spent the next two days in Chicago. Then had to go back to Virginia. On the plane you sat next to Matt. And Derek sat across from you two. It was a 3 hour flight, you were tired and your eyes drifted shut quite quickly.

"Y/n.." "no no no god damn it I thought these mother fucking dreams were over. "Y/n come on it's me Derek, you love me, doll" "stop I know this is all in my head, and I'm not in love with you. And stop calling me doll that's not what you call me you never call me that you call me y/n or princess. So with that I know this isn't real" "oh if this isn't real what about this Damon!" "No stop" turning around you were face to face with Damon about 4 feet apart. "You don't scare me anymore okay you didn't win I did me, Hotch, Derek, Luke, jj, Emily, Rossi, Matt we won I'm not afraid anymore" "oh doll you don't believe that" he raised the gun and pulled the trigger.

With a jolt you woke up. "Woah.. you okay princess" "uhm yeah yeah I'm good. Where's Matt?" You ask realizing he wasn't next to you anymore "he had to take a call" "how long as he been gone" "not long only a couple minutes" you realized you only had nightmares when Matt wasn't around. Could you really be that attached? How could you fix that? I'm going to have to sleep alone once we get back. What am I going to do? All the things you thought about.

Matt came back and sat next to you. "Sorry that was Kristy" "no worries" a small smile grew on your face. "You okay?" He saw the worry on your face. "Yeah I'm okay"

You guys landed and the rest of the vacation was filled with movies, cooking, spending time with the gang, and nightmares they still wouldn't go away no matter what you tried. But finally it was back to work. Usually you'd be quite mad about work but you were actually glad to be back. You got dressed in the morning. You put a black shirt on and nude pants finishing the look with a black blazer.

Grabbing your keys, bag, and phone you were out the door. Pulling into the parking lot. And walking into the building heading to the elevator. "Hold it" it was Hotch you were wondering why he came in the same time as you usually he is the first one here. You put your hand in front of the doors. "Thank you" "of course" you smile the elevator ride was silent and a little awkward. It was over quickly though. Walking to your desk, you didn't even get a chance to sit down before "we have a case"

You and the team walked to the round table.

"Garcia"

"2 victims found in a car. One male one female. According to family and friends the victims had no connections and didn't even know each other. This all happened in New Rochelle, New York"

"Wheels up in thirty"

On the jet you had fallen asleep. You were still tired from the lack of sleep. Instead of being woken by a nightmare. You woke up by the chaos happening around you. "Y/N!" Realizing the plane was falling out of the sky.

Then Crash.

"L/n, jj, Reid?" You heard Emily say quietly. "Ow" you rubbed the back of your head. "Y/n, you okay" Emily asked. You slowly sit up "I'm alright" looking around you noticed trees, lots and lots of trees Reid was sitting against one holding his shoulder. Jj had a large rip in her pants on her thigh exposing a cut. Hotch was standing looking for everyone. He was slightly hunched over. Holding a hand over his stomach. Rossi was holding his wrist "Morgan w-where's Morgan a-and L-Luke" you ask still holding your head. "I-i don't know." Hotch said now leaning against a tree staying balanced.

You slowly made it to your feet. And went looking around for the others. "Luke!" "Y/n" you heard Luke say turning in the other direction. You saw Luke he had a huge cut on his forehead. "Oh shit, are you okay?" You ran to him taking a better look at the cut. "I'm fine where are the rest of the team. You lead him to the team then went back looking for Derek. A couple members of the team stayed back to help at the Bureau. "Derek! Derek!" You kept calling. "Princess.." "oh thank god.."

You quickly ran to him he was barely conscious. He went unconscious quickly. "Damn it" you put your ear to his chest realizing he wasn't breathing. "Shit" you started to do CPR. Finally he started breathing again. "Spence!" You yelled slowly Spencer and hotch came over.

After a while Derek woke up and was able to make it back to the team. You guys sat there trying to stay awake. Hours? Days? Who knew at this point. You had let your eyes slip shut a couple times. Until you didn't wake up. You fell asleep and weren't waking up.

"She been bleeding internally this whole time" Spencer said extremely pissed off that he didn't notice sooner. Only an hour later you guys were found. Waking up in the hospital you were confused and still tired.

Looking around your room. "Hey.." Matt said walking in holding a coffee. "Matt..?" You question "yep Penelope called me and I took the first flight I could get." "Oh I feel so special" you joke he sat down next to you. "So what happened?" You asked still not knowing what happened after you fell asleep.

"You had internal bleeding and had to have surgery, they repaired all the damage they said you could go back home in about a week." "Wait where are we" "Pennsylvania" "oh shit" you talked for a bit "wait how is the team" "your all going to be okay" "what happened with Derek" "he had a injury with his heart but he's out of surgery and he'll be fine" you were flooded with relief.

(Sorry this chapter kinda sucks this wasn't what I was going to do for this chapter but I accidentally deleted the damn draft but it's okay this may help the story idrk)