We meet again

After 4 days you got to leave the hospital. You and Matt got a hotel. Since most the team went back to Virginia and Morgan and hotch were still in the hospital. Hotch had to get surgery as well he had internal bleeding too. Matt drove you to the hotel and helped you into the hotel. Since your scars still weren't fully healed. You took a shower and you two then watched movies. He really was the perfect guy.

You, Morgan, and hotch got the okay to go on the jet home. With Matt of course. When you guys got back Matt was staying with you. Like he did when you got shot. Just this time he was staying for a week. When you got there Parker was still there. He had been watching clover while you were gone.

"I thought you weren't coming back till tomorrow" "the doctor cleared us early" "oh that's good, how are you feeling" "I'm okay" you gave a sweet smile "well I gotta get going I'll see you in a couple days" "alright thanks for watching clover for me" "of course" you said your goodbyes and he left. Matt refused to let you cook, he told you to sit and relax and he'd cook for you. You finally gave in. You sat at the island in your kitchen. Watching him struggle a little. And you laughed at him a little bit. He gave in and let you help him.

After you guys ate you two watched your favorite show on the couch. Quickly you fell asleep, and when you woke up again you realized you were cuddling with Matt. You didn't want to move and risk waking him up. But your phone was in reach. Looking at the time reading 2:35 am. You ended up falling asleep before you got the chance to move.

~Matt's POV~
I woke up, quickly noticing y/n was laying with her head on my chest her arm around my waist and my arm was around her shoulder pulling her close to my body. I hated the fact I didn't know if she felt the same way I did about her. A small smile appeared on my face. Even if I couldn't call her mine in this moment it felt as if she was. I didn't want to move her, or wake her. I just enjoyed the moment, and fell back asleep

(This isn't Matt anymore)
You woke up and somehow you and Matt weren't cuddling anymore. You blushed at the fact you and Matt Simmons were cuddling in the first place. You got up from the couch and went to your bedroom to get changed. You put on a white cami that showed your black bra under it, and some gray sweat pants. Walking back into the living room, Matt turned and looked at you.

~Matt's POV~
I can't keep doing this. Her beautiful face and body to her funny caring personality. I can't keep holding my damn feelings in. I hate it, we're basically best friends, but all I  want to do to her is push her against the wall and rip that tiny shirt off her body. The things I would do to her if she just gave me the chance. I need to get over her. But y/n makes that so difficult. I hate being that shitty friend, that just wants to get into her pants. But it's not like that, she's more than just a friend, more than someone I want to just hook up with, she's a girl that I want to have a real relationship with a family damn if we ever had kids I'd be on my knees praying they end up like her. I need to just move on, she deserves someone that's actually around, and I can't do that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 weeks it was finally time to get back to work. But the first week was boring, no cases. Just a bunch of paperwork.

On Monday you were on your way to work. You had the green light. But when you went somebody else did even though they had the red light. Making you T-bone them and two other people behind you crashed into the back of your car. So the front of your car was smashed in and so was the back. Someone ended up calling 911.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n?" Turning around you see Johnny. "Hey" you smile. "We meet again" he laughed "I guess so" "how do you always end up getting injured?" "Hey this wasn't my fault I had the green" "you do know that when you end up here you end up close to death" "you know that's not very comforting" "I'm just telling you, you seriously have to be more careful, there could be a day where you are stuck here" "I know that" you rolled your eyes "your an ass" he laughed "so are you" you smile