His Face... Kind Of

This is gonna be realistic Minecraft btw.

________________________________________________________________________________

/3rd Person POV/

The camera turns on, slowly coming into focus. A man sat in front of the camera. He spins in a circle, raising his arms into the air. You couldn't completely see his face though. It was obscured by a mask. Not a surgical kind of mask, one that went over your eyes. 

Like you would see at a costume party. It was a mix of black and purple, and it curled around his face, obscuring any recognizable facial features.

His lips curled into a smile, revealing a light pink scar stretching from slightly above the left side of his lip to the bottom part. He leaned into the camera, which focused on his eyes.

"Hi, everybody!" He chirped, and the chat, which had been decently still, exploded. He chuckled and spun around in his chair again. "Since you guys reached the subscriber goal, I decided to do a partial face reveal. I'm not comfortable with doing a total one yet." M/n said, adjusting his mask.

He started up Minecraft and entered his world.

He spawned in and looked around. Surrounding him were different houses and buildings. One next to him was a simple gazebo, another, a little farther away, was clinging to the side of a mountain. You couldn't look one hundred blocks from where he was standing without seeing a build.

Entering one of the houses, M/n headed for a chest. Opening it, he rummaged around for while before finding what he was looking for. A pickaxe, shovel, and an ax.

"Okay, today, we're going to be building a house from scratch. House building really depends on your experience. You can build a really complicated house or a simple one. Depends on how much time you have on your hands.

 Last time I asked you guys what kind of build you wanted. A lot of you asked for a victorian style house, so that's what I'm going to focus on today."

M/n exited the house and looked around, "Usually, when I build a house, I start with the framework. If you make an outline of what you want, it becomes a lot easier. So first, I need to look for some cobblestone for the outside..." He trailed off, looking for the said block.

When he spotted some, he started chipping away at it until he got the amount he needed. "Okay, so, I'm going to be using the cobblestone as markers", he said, talking as he simultaneously dug out dirt in an empty area. 

"I use cobblestone because if I used dirt, the dirt will eventually just turn into a grass block and disappear, and you'd lose your place."

M/n busied himself by putting cobblestone blocks into the holes he had made. Now he had a rough shape of how he wanted the house to be constructed. But his attention was brought away from the game when a donation popped up.

ShootingStar donated $3.00's

Why do you build your creations in the same area?