Naughty!!!!Chapter 10.5 Naughty!!!!

Comincia dall'inizio

"You don't have to be a smart ass." Lucas's head bobs up and down on Gabriel as Gabriel's hands thread through his hair. Gabriel moans and I moan with him as he gets off, shooting his semen into Lucas's mouth. Jeez, I don't know if I can take more of this. Lucas rises and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as both of them look at me with lust filled eyes. I shudder as Lucas strolls forward and shoves the blankets off the bed. His voice is low and sexy when he speaks.

"I want you up here." He points at the head board as he strolls over to his closet. I scoot up so I'm pressed against the headboard as he comes back with two pairs leopard print handcuffs. He better have bought those for me and not someone else. He raises a brow and I know he's in my head as stalks back over to me.

"Oh, I definitely got them for you." He grins as he reaches me and hands a pair of handcuffs to Gabriel, who is standing on the other side of the bed. Gabriel smirks at me and I flush as they lock the handcuffs to the bed and reach for my wrists. I hesitate briefly.

"Tell me someone has keys first." Gabriel smirks again and I squirm. I'm not used to seeing Gabriel smirk and it makes me extremely hot. Just like it does when Lucas does something that Gabriel usually does. The handcuffs click into place as both of them smirk at me and lean over me so their lips are right by my ears. I shudder as Lucas speaks into my right ear.

"You will not..." Then Gabriel speaks into my left ear.

"...move until we say so. Or get off." I shiver and close my eyes as they both pull back. They both pull me up so I am sitting against the headboard. Then they grab one of my legs and spread them apart. My eyes almost roll back in my head as their hands slide down my legs. Then Lucas turns and walks back over to the closet as Gabriel climbs up on the bed and settles in between my legs. His fingers caress my folds as his tongue slides along my clit. I bite my lip as I watch Lucas walk back towards us with 'His and Hers' KY Jelly in his hands. Gabriel stabs me with his tongue as Lucas stops beside the bed and squeezes the lube into his hand. I watch as he slides his lubed finger into Gabriel's ass. I shudder as he climbs behind Gabriel and rubs his lubed hand over his dick. I fight back the urge to orgasm as Lucas leans forward and slides his tongue down Gabriel's back just as Gabriel stabs his finger into me. I buck again as Gabriel speaks.

"She's so tight and creamy, Luke." He pauses and his eyes fill with lust as Lucas rubs his dick over Gabriel's ass. I throw my head from side to side as Gabriel continues stabbing me with his fingers and licking me with his tongue as Lucas shoves into him. I scream, fighting back an orgasm, as Gabriel groans in pleasure.

"Please! Please! Oh Goddess!" They both moan and Lucas pulls himself from Gabriel as Gabriel slides me down so I'm on my back. The handcuffs are tight on my wrists but they don't hurt. Gabriel slides up and slams into me as I watch Lucas over his shoulder. His eyes are wild as he shoves into Gabriel and soon they have picked up a rhythm and I'm shaking with the need to come. I see the looks on their faces and everything in me tightens as they speak.

"Now!" I scream and thrash as much as I am able as they grunt and groan and we all cum. Then Lucas leans down and bites into the side of Gabriel's neck and we all orgasm again. I scream until I'm hoarse and then the world goes black. 

...............................

"Riki." I feel hands on the sides of my face as I open my eyes. I look up to see Gabe and Luke hovering over me. They both smile widely as I sit up on the bed. Lucas speaks first.

"You called us Gabe and Luke." Gabriel nudges Lucas and I smile when I realize that I know what he is wanting to ask me.

"Know it doesn't bother me that the two of you make love to each other. You love me the same way and I'm sure will get our own quiet time with each other, alone." I pout as I realize that they have had a year's worth of quiet time without me. Gabriel grins and speaks up.

"We didn't do anything until just now. We didn't even know we really wanted to. It just came over us." I blush as my gaze slides down to Gabe's chest. I gasp and lean forward to touch the claw mark tattoo over his heart. He places his hand over mine as I look closer at him and see the silver highlights in his hair. Then I start pouting.

"No fair." They both laugh at me as I realize that not only am I unhandcuffed but my hair is damp like I've had a bath.

"How..." They speak, together, at the same time.

"You passed out after all the excitement so went ahead and unhandcuffed you and gave you a bath." Lucas's eyes flashed.

"Don't worry we washed you everywhere." I blush and scoot to the edge of the bed then slide off. I stand and walk over to the dressers as I speak.

"Fine but next time I get to be in the middle. Now let's go eat." I realize that I can hear them settle inside my head, in the back of my mind like I am with them.