✧18✧

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄

>--------------------------------<

𝐈 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 into Keishin's side and he lets out a small hum, I feel the small vibration on my cheek that's placed on his stomach. Bliss as they call it, and I am loving the feeling of it.

The movie is almost halfway done but I haven't been paying attention too much, my mind has only been focused on how close I am in to him in this moment. I've kissed the man, hell I moaned in front of him but we haven't done anything touchy since. All for good reason though, we're practically surrounded by nosy high-school boys constantly one of which already knows due to his smartass.

"Keishin?" I ask quietly in case he wants to keep his focus on the screen, he looks at me with a curious look.

"Yes?" He replies sweetly making my heart melt at his gentle tone.

"Will you kiss me?" I ask embarrassed but I want to be near him more and more as the minutes pass.

"You don't need to ask me twice." He bellows out quietly and leans in and kisses me. He places soft gentle ones before licking my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting him slip his tongue in. He puts his hands on my waist causing a shiver up my spine and shifts out position to him over me.

We break away, breathe less from the heated kiss. He hovers over me still, looking into my eyes lovingly and I feel the softness of his breathe. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a romantic kiss, one of his forearms supporting his body next to my head the other sliding up and down my torso. I feel overwhelmingly hot, not in a bad way but just being near him is intoxicating.

"When you graduate you'll be mine officially." He says so quietly yet so passionately, I look at him my breath hitches from the serious look on his face.

"I'm always yours." I smile and he dives right in to my neck and holds me tight. 

He leaves light hickeys all over my collarbone, avoiding the obvious places. I moan a little when he bites the space right between my neck and shoulder. I shudder at his hands sliding under my loose shirt, he looks to me visually asking if it's ok and I nod. He flips us over so I'm now straddling him, my hips hover in nervousness not to make contact with his growing bulge. He smirks at me and grabs my thighs and pushes me down harshly, making me moan louder than I want to. I cover my mouth and he grabs my arms and lightly brings them down.

"I want to hear your voice baby." He says lowly his eyes glazed. 

I feel my stomach flutter full of butterflies at the pet name, he tugs at the bottom of my shirt and I grab it and lift it off me. He looks stunned and I feel kind of proud that I have that effect on him. He looks at me nervously and glides his hands over my breasts, a whimper like gasp escaping my lips. He smoothly traces his hands around my back and unclips my bra, letting the cold air hit and I shiver accidentally moving my hips, a low groan leaves him.