✧12✧

>--------------------------------<

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, laughing and making jokes comfortably is amazing. It is a comfort I am used to but, I sure as hell want to be. I have had friends and inside jokes before but, by friends I mean Tendou. Ushijima doesn't really laugh and goof off, he's... caring, and dense. I'm dense too, but I'm too ashamed to admit it to myself right now, even though I confessed to Tooru I feel this way. Hanging out with one of Japan's best setters, is different than Tendou, mainly because I feel no anxiety of a rumour floating of us sleeping together. 

Though, we did create a fake relationship just to fuck with the team for 15 minutes. I like feeling so calm, being able to not have a mask, and not having romantic feelings. Tooru and Ukai made me feel similar, they help me calm down, give me advice, and are great huggers... but I'd only want a hug at the end of the day with Tooru. I'd wanna go home with Ukai, have him hold me tell me everything he loves about me, and wake up in his arms. I'd throw up if I saw Oikawa in my bed. Deep in thought, while walking next to said setter he points to a shop and brings me out of my head.

"(Y/n)! Let's go get ice cream, you said it'd be your treat~" Tooru beams to me, happy to get he well deserved ice cream for his acting skills as "pretty boyfriend", as he put it.

"Of course, you deserve an Oscar and some ice cream for your absolutely amazing acting." I say, adding a large amount of sarcasm at the end.

"I am a well seasoned actor I'll let you know, but I am bitter four eyes saw through me." He expresses with his brows furrowed. I know he is only pretending to be mad when really he's amused by Tsukishima's big brain. 

"He's just observant don't worry you had everyone else fooled I'm pretty sure, Kiyoko was fooled too even." I smile trying reassure that his stupid plan worked, and even if it didn't I still would've had fun.

We sit down outside the ice cream parlor, after getting some for ourselves. Tooru got rasberry, while I got (f/f). We share each others ice cream, because I don't care about germs and he's already sucked on my neck what's the difference with food?

"Ok, I want to know right away who's the guy?" Tooru says abruptly, I mean I have kept him on edge. I sit still for a moment, about to open and speak he continues.

"I mean anyone would be safe to assume glasses guy, he seemed very protective over you, though he clarified that he knows you don't see him romantically." Tooru explains his thinking process. 

I am confused why Tsukishima would have to explain that I don't see him that way, but I push it back in my mind as a question to maybe ask late. I don't see him that way, but I want to know why he thinks that at least.