Chap 14.

Nick and Andy sit on the rooftop of his house while the sun slowly sets, the sky is a beautiful pink colour, clouds splashed around the sky, while birds fly across the remaining bit of sun there is left.
The two sit peacefully snuggled up together, Andy with his arm around Nick's shoulders, while Nick rests his head on Andy's chest, his arms around his waist, his leg rapped around his.
There is simply no where else he would rather be, holding Andy close to him. They love each other, they both truly do, and it's so beautifully exciting, experiencing each other in the purest form, they didn't just have sex then leave each other for the next time, they are both sitting close, watching the sun set, just how Nick dreamt of, only this is far better than he thought it would be.
"The sky is so beautiful, isn't it, love?" Andy whispers, taking Nick closer to him.
Nick looks up to Andy, gushing at how intrigued he is by it, he then looks back at the sky, it's almost as nice to look at as Andy, almost.
"It is." He whispers in reply, snuggling his head further into Andy's chest.
Even without talking, Nick finds so much comfort within just sitting with him, they don't even need to speak, they found themselves in no awkwardness at all.
Their love isn't like those romantic movies, it's rather simple, yet perfectly sweet. Nick didn't need someone to bring him flowers onto his doorstep, he didn't need fancy wine mixed with expensive dinners or to wake up to gifts or chocolates, anyway, why would he?
He believes Andy's presence is worth more than every luxury in this world, he brings him contentment simply through existing. He takes the worst days and turns them into something okay with just the simple touch of his hands.
He is able to believe that happiness exists because he has the gift of being able to spend this life with him. He doesn't need any of those lavish things, Andy is more than enough for his heart.
Andy lifts his hand from Nick's back, setting it to Nick's head, carding his hand through Nick's thick blonde locks, comforting him, hoping he's not cold, he can feel him shiver.
"Are you cold?" Andy asks, looking down at Nick.
"A little."
With Nick's words, Andy takes his jacket off, gently placing it over Nick's small body, like a blanket for him.
Nick looks up to him, he can't help but laugh slightly, he's such a gentleman, they still have their friendship side, Nick can still make fun of him for being so sweet, after all, that's always been something they both tried to fight against, being kind to each other.
"What are you laughing at?" Andy asks, lifting his head.
"You, giving me your coat, like an absolute gentleman!" Nick teases, poking Andy's nose.
Andy rolls his eyes, groaning slightly.
"Ugh, I hate you."
"Sure you do."
Nick laughs, before he sets his head back down onto Andy's chest, listening to his beating heart.
Nick opens his eyes at the sound of a lighter flicking, he hears a cigarette being lit, then sees the smoke curl up into the sky.
Andy takes a few puffs, before holding the cigarette to Nick's face, Nick gladly takes it from him, taking a few inhales. That was always something they done, share cigarettes, to Nick it's the most weirdest romantic gesture, something he probably wouldn't do with anything else.
"I'm sorry, Nick." Andy says after a long while of silence, the sky is almost completely black.
Nick perks his head up, his heart beating that slight bit faster.
"What for?" Nick asks, his tired eyes doze into the distance.
"For leaving you like that. I'm the biggest prick, I don't even know why you're here." Andy says, a small voice crack in his words.
Nick sits up, meeting Andy's eyes, he cups his small face, tilting his head to the side.
"Oh Andy, I couldn't care anymore, as long as your with me, I'm going to be okay." Nick reassures, giving him a small smile as his thumb strokes his cheek.
"I just need you to know, I didn't do it in spite of you, I just wasn't thinking straight, as usual." Andy says, looking down in shame, but Nick wants anything other than Andy to be upset, he doesn't hold anything against him, if anything he didn't even remember it until he brought it up.
Nick looks him in the eyes, he looks so tired, he looks like he's been through hell and back, the past few months they both have been through hell, without each other.
"There came a point I stopped being able to care, everything seemed lifeless, nothing had a point to it anymore. Just like I always used to say to you, this shit existence just felt of emptiness." Andy begins, taking a deep breath, Nick gives him the silence, keeping him close.
"Getting out of bed was more energy than it was worth, I didn't care to speak to my friends, or family for that matter." Andy says, before he sits up, turning around to meet Nick's eyes face forward, the last bit of sun between their heads.
"Yet I still thought of you, I still cried over your absence even though it was my fucking fault."
Nick tears up at his words, Nick only seemed to think he was the only one to through tough times, he seemed to think that it was all put on him, obviously Andy was hurting too.
Andy looks down to pick at his fingers, but Nick takes his chin, lifting his face up to meet Nick's eyes again.
"Look at me, okay? We're here. We're together, and I love you, so much, Ands. I hate being a cheesy prick about it because I know you'll make fun of me, but that's what I love about you, you didn't change it."
Andy smiles, raising a brow at Nick, knowing they could be serious together and joke about was so beautiful.
"You are cheesy, aren't you?"
Andy teases, Nick playfully pushes him, giving a small giggle.
"So are you." Nick says, sticking out his tongue at him.
They stare each other in, the sky is now a midnight blue, Nick can only see Andy's beautiful blue eyes in the dark night, as they reel each other in.
The two lean in to each other, closing their eyes as their lips collided, they kiss slowly, there is simply no place they would rather be.
Nick loves how he kisses him like there's no place he would rather be, he doesn't kiss him like he's waiting for something else.
Nick cups his face, tilting his head further into Andy, their tongues now exploring each other again. They kiss with a curious childish delight, while Nick laughs softly into his mouth, he puts his hands into Andy's hair, while Andy takes his waist, pulling him closer to him.
Andy just feels like kissing him until he forgets his own name, he fantasies about it quite often.
The two part from each other when they feel small drops of cold rain fall onto their heads, Nick giggles as he watches Andy flinch as the raindrops fall onto his face.
Nick grows with more happiness, he's in love with the rain, it's something so beautiful and underrated, it's mysterious and different, refreshing and new, in his opinion it's the best type of weather.
"Of course it has to rain now, I was getting into that." Andy groans, looking up at the sky.
Nick cups his hands up to catch the rain in hands, like a curious child that he is.
"What are you taking about? This is lovely!" Nick says, huge smile on his face as he watches the rain fall, running his hands through his now damp hair.
Andy admires how happy he looks right now, how cheerful he can get over the smaller things.
"Lovely? It's raining." Andy scoffs, carding a hand through his wet hair.
"Exactly, it's lovely." Nick whispers in reply.
Andy rolls his eyes, he hates how he starts to like things because Nick does.
"Anyway, I thought you liked rain?" Nick asks, leaning closer to Andy.
"Yeah, from a distance."
Nick rolls his eyes, before standing up, clumsily almost falling over, which Andy laughs at, before Nick holds out his hand for Andy to get up.
"Come on, we're going outside."
"It's dark and raining, Nicky." Andy groans, now standing up with his hands in his.
"Who cares? Come on!" Nick beams, taking Andy back into the house.
Andy rolls his eyes, before being dragged by the hand down the stairs.
"Do you not want to grab a jacket?" Andy asks, pointing to it.
"No, we don't need them." Nick says, before he opens the door, taking Andy by the hand.
The two intertwine their hands together, Nick giggles at Andy's scrunched up face as the rain lashes down on the two.
Nick swings him around, both twirling together, Nick's laugh is so contagious Andy can't help but giggle, he'll pretend to be annoyed, although it'll never work now. Andy takes him by the waist, leaning him against the streetlight, the yellow glow shining down on them both.
Andy presses his lips against Nick's, cutting off Nick's giggle.
Nick closes his eyes, both their lips moulded together like a puzzle piece, Nick's damp lips smudge against his, Andy's wet hands holding him close.
Nick smiles in between their partings, both of them looking into each other's eyes before they dive in for more, tasting the mouths that are so familiar, yet have never felt so amazing.
Nick lets out a laugh, they part from each other, eyes staring into one another.
"See? The weather is perfect for kissing, makes it more romantic." Nick whispers, as he watches the droplets of rain fall onto Andy's face.
Andy gives a smile, before kissing him again, soon going for his neck, Nick's favourite.
He kisses under his jaw, while Nick leans his head against the cold metal behind him, closing his eyes. Usually this wouldn't be the place he would dream of making out in, but now that thought is long gone, he loves when he's not expecting it, Andy is full of surprises.
Nick moans low, trying not to bring much attention to himself, although he knows Andy loves to hear it.
The sound of Nick enjoying the pleasure Andy gives him is music to his ears, he's never enjoyed a sound more.
Both of them try act like their pulses aren't rabbiting, that the lust between them is purely another high.
They now just stand there, the rain brings shivers up his spine, but it's the most beautiful sensation. Nick's heart is still racing, both their faces flushed and panting, mere inches apart. Finally, Andy breaks their intense gaze with a smile, looking down at his feet. Nick meets it with his own, taking Andy's jaw in his hand and angling him back up to meet his face.
He simply gives him a smile, too aroused to speak at the moment.
Andy takes his hand, swinging him to the middle of the streets, under the glow of the streetlights as the rain pelts down on them.
Nick feels fuzzy inside, completely woozy, giggling at nothing.
Nick pulls him in by the hand, the pair are now chest to chest, he stares into his eyes, admiring the way his hair falls elegantly upon his face, and then the swish of his hair when he flips it off. How could he not adore him? He studies the the droplets of rain resting upon his eyelashes, they bring out the alluring shade of blue in his eyes. How can one be as pretty as he is?
"Care to dance?" Nick asks, taking Andy's hands and placing them onto his waist, Andy interlocks his fingers together to keep his arms rapped around his waist, holding him tight.
"You know I can't dance to save my life, Nicky."
"Doesn't mean you can't learn, silly." Nick whispers, giving him an encouraging smile.
"Now, you hold my waist, I'll hold the back of your neck." Nick says, bringing his hands to Andy's neck, his arms resting on his shoulders as he feels the back of his head.
Andy shakily puts his hands to the sides of Nick's very small waist.
Andy looks to him, waiting for a bit of help, Nick giggles at his confused face, cupping his cheek.
"Now, follow what I do, it's pretty straight forward." Nick says, as he starts to slowly move himself from side to side, keeping Andy close.
Andy stares down at Nick's feet, following his every move, biting his lip in concentration.
Soon enough, the two are dancing in each other's arms, the rain poring onto them, Andy had soon forgotten about the rain, all he cares for is Nick, he's so in love with him it hurts, he wants him forever, he wants to grow old with him, talk about moments like this together. He never imagined himself to want to be with a man, especially not Nick. When he first went for the audition, he knew he was utterly beautiful, but he didn't know he thought that in another way, he thought that was something easy to tell, but the way he looked at him, he was like a drawing, almost too good to be true.
Andy lifts Nick's arm, giving him a spin, Nick giggles, the stars are their chandelier, and the dark streets are their ballroom.
Nick leans back, and Andy holds him up, just like it is in the movies.
Nick looks up to him, the rain easing off slightly.
"Dancing might be your new passion, darling." Nick whispers, moving Andy's dripping fringe from his face.
"I doubt it." Andy scoff, lifting Nick back up, pulling him into a kiss.
"Let's go inside." Nick whispers, their faces inches apart.