Chap 13

Nick stirs in tangled sheets, a small ray of sunlight gleams over his arm, giving him comfort all throughout his body.
He soon realises the sun isn't the only thing keeping him warm, he opens his eyes, looking down to see a sleeping Andy snuggled up against his chest, snoring softly, he giggles quietly, remembering how he always snored.
He takes his hand from under the sheets, carding it though Andy's thick messy hair, keeping him close, he leans down, kissing Andy's forehead. His kiss causes Andy to let out a small groan upon his wakening, causing Nick to smile.
Andy's tired eyes meet Nick's, and a stupid grin grows on Andy's face, Nick laughs, holding him tighter, which causes Andy to hold Nick's small waist tighter, almost as if he could disappear in any moment, but Nick isn't going anywhere, he wants to stay right with him, not wanting to leave his side.
"Hi." Andy whispers, his voice is raspy and rough from sleep, Nick gushes at his voice, snuggling downwards so they are level to each other, Nick sighs happily, putting his arm around Andy.
"Hi, love." Nick says, closing his eyes, letting the rising sun warm his arm.
Andy replays the pet name Nick called him, he's still woozy from last night, their first night in so long, first of many he hopes.
"How'd you sleep?" Andy asks, facing to where Nick lays.
"What do you think? Brilliantly." Nick says, absolutely beaming, he's just so happy to be here with him, he feels all fuzzy inside, he can't stop smiling.
"Me too." Andy whispers, taking Nick's hand and intertwining his fingers into his.
Nick is almost shocked, he's holding him with such care, he's never this soft with him, now that he's confessed his feelings, he can be more how he wants to with Nick, and he loves it.
Nick pushes himself up into a sitting position, causing Andy to grip onto him.
"Don't go, can't you stay in bed for longer? It's really early." Andy whines, holding him tight.
Nick blushes madly, he can't believe how different he is, now that he has him, he's so vulnerable, he's never seen Andy like this.
"I'm not leaving, silly! Just sitting up." Nick says, pushing his pillow up so he can lean back. Andy follows along, pushing himself into a sitting position.
"So, how's Duran Duran been?" Andy asks, not a question Nick was expecting, he suddenly flicks back into reality, that he's in a band, that he can't stay here forever.
He sighs, a bit of a glum look now on his face.
"Well, it's been difficult. Very difficult, without you, or Roger. I don't really like it." Nick says, folding his arms.
Andy tilts his head, he feels sorry for Nick, he hates that he made him feel that way.
He shimmies closer to him, they're now stuck together, Andy takes his hand into his.
"Well, the album, it's great- truly something." Andy says, trying to lighten the mood.
"God, I didn't think you'd ever say that." Nick says with a smile.
"It would have been better with you, Andy." Nick says, locking eyes with him.
"Not true, Nick. You three make a good team."
Nick wants to cry at his words, he just wants him back, he has him to himself, but he wants to tour with him again, like the good old days.
"Well, we've got a fill in guitarist, in case your interested." Nick mumbles, turning to his side, keeping Andy's hand in his.
Andy sits up, looking to him quizzically.
"You do?" Andy asks, it clearly caught his attention.
Nick nods, his hands form a fist even thinking of Warren, he remembers how he kissed him. What a prick he is.
"Who is it?" Andy asks, leaning back into the bed.
"Guitarist from Missing Persons, Warren Cuccurullo." Nick says, clear anger on his face.
"Ah, I see. What's he like, then?" Andy asks with a smirk on his face, clearly seeing Nick is annoyed.
"A fucking prick. He's so full of himself, I hate him. I hate him so much, Andy." Nick hisses, causing Andy to giggle.
"Oh really?" Andy teases, fluffing Nick's hair.
"Yes! It's just not the same, Ands. I took for granted how amazing you made the band."
Andy groans, he feels awful, but he knows he can't go back, not yet anyway.
"Oh Nick, stop it now. What could possibly be so bad about him?" Andy asks, he's genuinely curious now.
"Well, he kissed me after I said I wasn't interested, after I said again that I wasn't, he said he was bored so he wanted to."
Andy jolts up, causing Nick to flinch, he watches Andy's eyebrows furrow, he tries not to smile.
"He done what?! What a fucking prick, you should've slapped him across the face." Andy exclaims.
Nick giggles at how he reacts over this, it's scaring him that this is the same Andy.
"Aww, look at little Mr Protective over here! Getting all panicked because someone kissed me that wasn't you!" Nick teases, getting up to tickle Andy.
"Get off! I-I don't care about that, I just... 
Think that's rude."
"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." Nick whispers, playfully pushing Andy, while he watches him start to blush.
"Why can't you come back, Ands? You made our songs so much better, really." Nick says, taking Andy's hands, staring up at him with puppy eyes, a slight pout on his lips.
Andy despises how much a simple glance makes him want to give him everything he possibly can, it's so hard to say no to him.
"I can't, Nicky. I have to finish my album, plus, I don't really think Charley or John would want me to come back out of the blue."
Nick rolls his eyes, giving a groan.
"Maybe so, but they know your better than Warren ever will be! They just need time, or- maybe they need you to talk to them?"
Andy cringes at the mere thought of having to speak to them again, not because he doesn't like them, simply because he knows they hate him.
"Soon, Nick. Okay? Just not now." Andy says, giving him a smile.
"Ugh, fine." Nick groans, he wants to be mad at him, years ago that would've been easy, now he finds it impossible to do it.
"Anyway, I wanted to ask you something." Nick says, now wanting to get off of the subject.
"Go ahead, I'm all ears." Andy says, moving closer to him.
"This sounds stupid to ask, but- how long have you felt this way about me?" Nick asks, tilting his head to the side in thought.
Andy sighs, clearing his throat, now it doesn't feel so bad talking about it.
"A long time, I had a deep infatuation with you. Every little thing you done, I wanted to kiss you so bad, it sounds slightly obsessive, I know." Andy says, a small smile creeps onto Nick's lips, although he has this guilt, because he didn't even realise he liked him until he kissed him, Andy must have liked him even before hand.
"You were so mysterious, the only person who shouted back at me, the only person who wasn't going to put up with my anger, you were the only one who showed me I'm not the boss. You were a puzzle, really. And I wanted to know all of you."
Nick scoffs in surprise, it feels nice knowing he was wanting him, without him knowing it.
"Woah, okay." Nick says with a laugh.
"Go on, what about you." Andy says, his eyes gazing into Nick's.
"Well, you always annoyed me. It was something about your attitude that for some reason had me smiling, and I couldn't figure out why, you reeled me in, I guess. So when you kissed me, I started falling from there."
Andy smiles, giggling at his words.
"So we're both insane then, huh?"
"I suppose."
Nick sits up, crossing his legs, keeping his hands in Andy's, the physical touch is such a beautiful thing for them, it really connects them together. Nick feels weird not feeling his skin on his, lucky for him he doesn't have to worry about not being able to feel it, he's all his now.
"So, how long do you plan on spending here? I know you have a tour soon." Andy says, reminding Nick since he completely forgot about anything else in his life.
His eyes widen, he wishes he didn't have to leave, but he'll come back soon enough.
"Shit! I completely forgot! My things are in my hotel room!" Nick exclaims, grabbing onto Andy's shoulders.
"Woah- calm down! You can get them, then... Come back here, right?"
Nick meets his eyes, a smile on his face, he's so happy that Andy genuinely wants to spend his time with him, it's sweet really, and Nick has never seen him so kind.
"You'd like me to come back?" Nick asks with an eyebrow raised.
"Well, uh- Yes?" Andy says nervously, hoping Nick wants the same.
"You are such a sweetheart!" Nick teases, cupping Andy's face.
"I am?" Andy asks with a groan, he's not the type of person who likes to show his soft side, he feels it completely strips him of his pride.
Nick nods quickly, his hands still cupping Andy's face.
"Yes, you are." Nick whispers, before he tilts his head into Andy's lips, giving him a soft kiss, their lips move lazily together, Nick opts to slip in some tongue to surprise Andy, but decides against it, if he started it would end up in morning sex and sleeping till noon, although that doesn't sound so bad.
Andy sighs happily as Nick's soft lips move against his, he bites his bottom lip before he pulls away, staring into his eyes, the two are completely obsessed, you can see it in their eyes.
Nick slips on his clothes from last night, the image of Andy in bed replays in his head, his soft moans in his ear, his glistening eyes, begging for more, it was hard for Nick to stop himself from thinking of it, he keeps thinking if he could just stay and go for round two.
Nick turns to Andy, his eyes are slipped shut, he's curled up in a ball as the sun shines onto him, Nick smiles, he looks like a little angle in this moment, he wishes he could just cuddle up next to him.
"Hey, Ands, I'm leaving now." Nick whispers, leaning over the bed, looking for another kiss.
Andy's eyes open, letting out a little yawn.
Andy meets his eyes, giving a simple smile, before he pulls his head forward to kiss his lips.
Just as Nick goes to leave, Andy takes his arm, pulling him into his arms, Nick gasps, falling onto his lap.
"I want to tell you something." Andy whispers in his ear, placing small kisses to his neck.
Nick giggles, still in shock as he is now sat on Andy's lap.
"Alright, go on." Nick says, leaning his head onto Andy's, closing his eyes in satisfaction.
"I-I think I love you." Andy stutters nervously, causing Nick's heart to beat twice as fast, he knows he does too, he's been wanting to say it for so long.
He turns to meet Andy's eyes, who look quite nervous. Nick smiles from ear to ear to relieve Andy's worries, he takes his face and kisses his lips.
"I love you too, Ands." Nick whispers as their mouths are inches away from each other.
Andy's face floods with relief, a smile creeps onto his lips, as he studies every detail on Nick's face.
Nick has so many thoughts in his head, he just can't believe they are together, and they love each other, he should be dreaming, it all seems to good to be true.
Nick quickly opens the door to his hotel room, it's cold and dark inside, curtains pulled shut, his bags are sitting on the bed just as he left them. He opens the curtains quickly, before making to check everything is still here.
He takes his bags, that are heavier than he though they would be, clearly he packed quite a bit, and he's glad of it, he would like to stay as long as he can.
Just as he is about to leave, he looks to the phone, it's still quite early, but he feels he should phone John, tell him how it went.
"Hello?" John's raspy voice through the phone lets Nick know he's still in bed, probably just woke up.
"Hi, it's Nick." Nick says, trying not to sound so happy.
"Oh god, what happened?" John asks, he's clearly concerned, probably thinks he needs to go home now.
"You were right, John. He told me he loves me." Nick says, a smirk creeping onto his face just thinking of it.
Nick hears John shift through the phone, probably getting into a sitting position in his bed
"Oh my god Nick, I wish I could hug you through the phone right now!" John says, with happiness in his voice. Nick giggles happily, beaming at the thought of Andy, his boyfriend? He supposed that's what he is now.
"Yeah, it was pretty straight forward, we talked and then..." Nick trails off, knowing exactly what they done afterwards, he thinks of how bliss he felt.
"Yeah, I know what you two got up to! No need to tell me." John teases, causing Nick to go slightly red.
"Well, how's everything going at home?" Nick asks, needing to get right of that topic.
"All fine over here, I've been keeping Simon distracted, you know that's easily done." John laughs. Nick feels so blessed to have John as his friend, they considered themselves brothers.
"Well, I miss you guys. I'll be back soon, I promise."
"Yeah, yeah! I'm sure you miss us while your in the LA sun with you boyfriend!" John teases, causing Nick to roll his eyes.
"Oh fuck off! I'm serious, I'll see you guys soon, okay?" Nick says, he can't deal with blushing from his words.
"Alright, oh and uh- tell Ands, I was thinking about him, really." John says, he sounds genuine.
Nick smiles, he's glad they don't have such a hate towards him, he definitely needs to tell Andy how they feel, maybe it'll help him come back.
"I will, Nigel. Love you."
"Love you, Nicky."