"Stop,'' she moaned and hid into Shinso's arms. "Don't talk about aliens, you guys! They're gross and slimy and no girl likes them."

"Oh no, queen," Kirishima said, patting her head. "You need to rest, doctors orders, so it's face mask night."

"No face masks, for (y/n) though," Izuku said, warning them. "It could make her skin and eyes even more irritated."

"Yeah, what Deku said!" Katsuki said, passing the message through to the other boys while he put his head band on his face, totally ruining the threat.

(Y/n) leaned forward as Izuku placed the head band carefully on her face pushing her hair back.

"Give me the cat ears, for Shinso." she said reaching over the couch. Izuku placed them in her hands and (y/n) pushed Shinso's hair back and then slid the headband on his head. "Cute!"

Her smile made him smirk and his heart flutter.

"Me cute, I think that goes all to you," she clutched her heart and fell backwards.

"Sir, your kind words will kill me with how sweet they are." she said giggling as he stood up and picked her body up as she went slack dangling like she was dead.

"Well let's not hope so, I would hate knowing that I killed something so gorgeous and respected."

"Stop flirting with my sister!" Katsuki said throwing a book at the two but Shinso quickly dodged it. Shinso sat her down beside Kirishima as he plopped down on the pillow beside her.

"Queen, you get to relax tonight!" Kirishima said as he tied his own headband on. "Let Izuku take care of putting the face masks on."

"Why me?" Izuku asked as he looked at Katsuki.

"Three reasons, It's because you have the patients of a fat cat who lazes around all day and you don't blow up on everyone and you don't act all anti-social," Katsuki said counting on his fingers while Dneki did the same but counted four reasons and then counted again because he thought that was wrong.

"Dneki, there were three reasons," Shinso said, shaking his hands.

"How did you get that?" Denki asked while Shinso rubbed his temple.

"Dude, he literally said it in the first sentence," Shinso said looking at his friend worried about his health and his brain power.

"Ignore them queen, I am giving you a message the Kiri way!" Kirishima said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she said excitedly and laid on top of his lap. She purred as he dug his fingers in the right spot on her neck and shoulders.
Feels purr-fect."

Now she was just cracking jokes and Shinso knew it.

"How rude," he muttered under his breath, smirking at the fact that her and Kiri started to giggle.

"I don't get it," Denki said, staring at the two.

"It's alright Denki, don't fry your brain over it." Izuku jokes make everyone except for Denki laugh because it flew right over his head.

"I'm starting to think he's a lost cause," Katsuki said as he tried not to move his face as Izuku smeared the face mask all over it.

"Just a bit," Shinso smiled and relaxed, allowing the day's events to simmer down. He had gotten frustrated and angry when he saw the text message that popped up in his inbox from the person he hated the most. With her being in town it was going to be rough, but what were the chances of running into her.

Slim, but he hoped it would stay as never.

"That feels great, Kiri," (y/n) purred even more as the man found another knot. "How did you learn how to do this?"