His hand was placed on her lower back as he laid his back on the bed looking up at her and laughing. She was straddling him with her arms clinging to his shoulder blades, startled but smiling.

"That was fun!" she said letting go of him and sitting up straight. "Let's do it again."

"How about we not!" Katsuki yelled as he appeared in the doorway angry.

"Oh hey Katsuki!" she said smiling at the blond bomb. "Shinso saved my life just now!"

"Yeah, well in that position it's not what it looks like." Katsuki said, picking his sister up and carrying her out of the room with her hoisted over his shoulder.

"Bye shinso! Thanks for saving me!" she said smiling and waving as her brother carried her out of the room.

"Bye kitten," he shook his head and laid back down on his bed trying to kill the emotions he just felt. But he couldn't help by allowing a smile to spread on his lips and a light airy heartfelt laugh to leave his throat. "She is something else."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Hey Kaminari!" (y/n) rushed into the opposite apartment and jumped onto Kirishima's back. "Take me to Denki!"

She pointed and made the man take off in that direction.  Kirishima got to Denki's door and opened it up seeing the snoozing singer.

"Wake up!" she patted his head when Kirishima lowered down so she could wake him up.

"Mommy, I want to sleep longer," he mumbled under his breath making the red head and the (h/c) laugh quietly. (y/n) reached her hand down this time smacking him hard on the face making a sparky jump and looking at (y/n).

"Ow," he whimpered and then realization hit him as to why she might be in his brightly lit room. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eat all your marshmallows! I got hungry and then I couldn't stop and before I knew it they were all gone!"

"Wait what?" she was confused at that. "No, I could care less at the moment. Today I will tell you big news! Come gather in your living room. Onward Kiri!"

"Yes, queen!" Kirishima shouted and rushed her out into the living room and dropped her onto the couch and then sat beside her. Sooner or later Katsuki and Izuku walked in and sat down since they had the day off. Shinso was wherever but she would sort that out if he wasn't found yet.

"Come on Denki, It's like twelve you should have been up already." she grumbled and got impatient. How he wasn't awake from the commotion from (y/n) and Shinso taking care of the shelf confused her but she wouldn't complain.

The doorknob jiggled as Shinso tried to get in. Once he did get in he spotted (y/n) standing on the coffee table. He sighed and tried to hide the smile that was forming on his lips.

"My knight in shining armor arrived! She said happily and then jumped over to Kirishima and plopped down beside him. "King Kiri, tell him what's about to happen."

"Chaos!" Kirishima shouted as shinso rolled his eyes.

"Oh no," he mumbled and sat his groceries on the counter and sat down by the sliding doors with his legs crossed.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Denki said dressed in some ripped skinny jeans. And one of his logo shirts.

"Great!" (y/n) jumped back up and got on the coffee table. "We have to go through rules and regulations first."

"Wait stop!" Shinso said standing up.

"Yes knight, choose your words carefully or as queen the head goes off. We take you to katsuki the be-header." (y/n) did the motion of her finger sliding across her neck.

"That's very fitting," he said looking at the angry chef and then back at the supposed 'queen'. "But rules and regulations for something chaotic?"

"Of course, we have to stay safe." She said patting his head making him just sit back down knowing it was a lost cause. "Back to the rules and regulations. Prince Izu, no calling the cops!"

"But I am a cop, if we do something like murder, I have to arrest you." he face palmed. "We talk about this every time we do something chaotic."

"Fine, but we never murder," she said rolling her eyes.

'It's not just that!" He huffed knowing she was being oblivious.

"Anyways, Prince Katsuki, don't burn the house down, denki don't smack my butt like last time, Katsuki is still waiting for the perfect time to kill you." she paused and thought for a second. "I think that's it. Okay here we go."

(y/n) held her hand out for Katsuki to give her that white envelope that came in the mail today. He reached into his back pocket and handed her that super nice envelope. She ripped it open and held out six tickets.

"These are to make you feel better!" she fanned them against her face as her hip stuck out. "Tickets to Jiro's concert in the city."

"How did you obtain those?" Shinso asked, disgust clearly written on his face.

"Smile, frowns down fit you," she said, not liking the look on his face. It made his charming features look so sad like this Jiro was the person he dated back in the day. When he told the story this was the look he had. "And to answer that question Kiri and I stayed up all night to win these tickets off of the late night radio show last night."

"They packed them and sent them in the mail right away." Kirishima said as pointed at Denki. "Backstage passes, how's that."

"What's your point," Denki said growling like an animal.

"Chaos, you pick." (y/n) said, smirking at the singer.

"You don't get out often do you?" Shinso asked as he thought about the fact that she literally has six backstage passes she could sell to somebody.

"No, only If katsuki, Izu, or somebody takes me out with them," she said smiling at the indigo haired male. "They don't let me go out because some idiot who dresses up in a stupid superhero costume stocks me. His name is Grape Juice or something, it's stupid funny, but disturbing at the same time."

"Wow," he said, slowly pronouncing each vowel. "Okay continue."

"So Denki, the bard, what's your choice?" (y/n) asked waving the tickets in his face.

"Well I don't want anywhere near her show so," he paused and thought long and hard about it. "Lets burn them!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Katsuki jumped up and ran to the apartment to get a lighter.

"Pyromaniac?" Shinso asked Izuku who was trying not to be involved too much.

"Yes, and so is (y/n)." he said looking at shinso apologetically.

"Bring the fire, Prince Katsuki! Times are changing, fire will light our way." She started to hand the tickets out while Katsuki rushed in with the lighter. "Denki, this is your time."

"This is so sweet guys," he said blushing.

"Dude, don't ruin the moment," Kirishima said as (y/n) hopped on his back and he carried her around piggy back style. "Just light that Bitch on fire!"

"I second that!" (y/n) yelled. Katsuki clicked the trigger on the lighter and allowed the flame to kick up.

"Yass," katsuki mumbled as the flame caught onto the ticket letting it burn in Denki's hand. For a few seconds until he tossed it into the empty sink. Everybody followed through with it except for Shinso and Izuku who handed someone else their tickets and watched the rest be pyros.

"That was fun, now to beg katsuki to go outside." (y/n) said as she put water in the sink to cool off the ashes.

"Go to the balcony," Katsuki shot back and glared at her.
"But," he shot her a glare. " Fine, but you promised me a walk. Don't think I'll forget."

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!