"After we eat, I gotta go to the shop. Everyone's welcome to come with." I say to my friends, including Cameron.

"Sure, I'll come. I've been meaning to ask you about a new tattoo." Axel says. Everybody else chimes in and says that they'll come too.

"Wait, tattoo? You work at a tattoo shop?" Cameron asks, surprised.

"Yeah. I own the shop. If you want, you can get a tattoo as well."

"Um, I'll think about it." She says and I nod. The waiter comes back out with our food and we dig in. After we finish eating, we all get in the cars and drive to the tattoo parlor. I walk in with the others and the worker at the counter greets us. I tell him to set up my station. Since there are quite a few people here, I decide to help them out. The waiting area is really big, so everyone takes a seat. I give my drawings to Cameron so she can pick out a tattoo if she wants one and take Axel to the back. He tells me he wants a lion tattoo on the upper part of his left arm to cover a tattoo that's already there. I get to work on the tattoo. After I finish with Axel, he pays up front and goes to the back again.

The worker who was up front also sets up stations for Liam, Ivy, Alex, and Axel since they know how to do tattoos as well and want to help out. Cameron comes up to me when she's done picking out her tattoo and I lead her to the back. I ask her where she wants it and she tells her right bicep. I set up my tools and get to work.

I finish the tattoo in a matter of a few minutes. It's not an extreme tattoo, just a small one, but it's still pretty detailed.

 It's not an extreme tattoo, just a small one, but it's still pretty detailed

I bandage her arm after she looks at it to see if she likes it. I give her some tips on the healing process of tattoos. Since hers is small, she doesn't need to do a lot. We work for an hour more before we all agree on going to the park. When we arrive, we play a little basketball since Ivy brought her ball with her. After playing for a while, I take Cameron home.

Cameron's POV

Wow.

That's all I could think when she came out of her room. She looks beautiful without even trying. I've never been one to believe in love at first sight. I just don't see how it's possible. You can't just look at a random person who you know absolutely nothing about and say you're in love. If anything, you'd only be in love with their appearance. I'm not going to say I have a crush on Cory because I just met her, but I'm not saying it's impossible either.

I had a lot of fun today hanging out with her friend group. By the end of the day, she dropped me off home.

"Thank you for today... and yesterday. You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did. It's what any decent human being would do. I'm just glad you're safe." She replies back sincerely. I blush a light pink and decide to make my move. Just something small and nonchalant to show my appreciation. I lean up to her cheek and kiss it before giving her a smile and getting out of the car. When I get to my door, I see her sitting in the driver's seat in shock. Her hand goes up to the spot I kissed and she smiles. My own smile widens and I walk into the house. My dad and brother are in the living room watching tv.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" Dad asks me.

"It was good. I'm gonna go get ready for bed. Love you." I say shortly and kiss both him and my brother on the cheek. All I can think about while getting ready for bed is Cory.

___________________

"These are fucking amazing dude." Cory says. It's been a week since we first met. We've been hanging out with her friends a lot, but we've also hung out with just the 2 of us. As of right now, we're in my room looking through my drawings. My dad is out for work and my brother is with his friends, so it's just the two of us.

"Thanks Cory."

"I'm serious." She pauses for a minute. "Hey, you said you were looking for a job, right?"

"Yeah. Well, trying to at least. Either nothing interests me or I bomb my interviews."

"How would you like to work at My Little Ink?" She asks me.

"I would love to! But, what would be my role?"

"You would be one of the designers. You would draw new tattoo designs. And if you're comfortable enough and based on your skill set, you can also work on people. I can train you for that if you want. So, what do you say?"

" Absolutely!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is chapter 13. I really hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to check out my new book, "Their Princess Returns" which is being updated every Monday. Tell me what you think of the book so far and don't forget to give me any suggestions.

Thank you for reading!!❤️❤️❤️