"They won't just walk in unless they ask me first." The Sato replied, kissing her assassin gently. However, Korra wasn't convinced and it was obvious. The Sato sighed and pulled away, gripping onto the chair at her writing desk.

"What are you doing?" Korra asked, watching as Asami dragged the chair over to the door.

The Sato placed the door underneath the handles.
"There, no one can get in." She said, making the assassin laugh.

"Sometimes I forget you're a Lady of the Manor." Korra said, pulling Asami close to her chest again.
"Lady Sato. Miss Sato. I can't decide which one sounds best."

Asami chuckled against her lips, slinging her arms around Korra's neck in the process.
"Just 'Asami' is fine."

"Well, then Asami.." She said between kisses, each one got longer and longer.
"I love you."

"I love you too."

Korra pushed herslf against the Sato, trailing her hands up and down her sides; their mouths moving together in sync. This was it now. No more Captain Beifong, No more horses. Just the two of them, alone. The assassin guided her over to the bed, scrabbling forward as the Sato fumbled with the buttons on her shirt, slowly undoing each and every one of them.

The way she kissed her, an all in sensuous dance of tongue and lips, her mouth latching onto Korra's like there was no other sustenance she needed. A hot and sweet sucking on her tongue while Korra's hands roamed over Asami's back and low on her hips, pressing them urgently together.

Asami let out a small moan, enjoying the feel of that hot mouth on hers, the firm pressure of Korra's thumb tilting up her jaw so she could nibble and suck on her neck. Asami shivered, her legs buckling as they hit the edge of the bed; making both of the girls topple over onto it.

Korra kicked off her boots, sending them flying across the room but in the rush of all the blood in her body flooding south, she couldn't care less. Asami's finally managed to slip off her shirt, tossing it to the floor before she begun to tug at Korra's. Their lips parted for a moment just so Korra could lift the shirt over her head.

Both of the women, shirtless as they continued to remove the rest of their clothing. Korra couldn't help herself, the trousers could wait. She let her fingers tickle over Asami's exposed stomach, making the woman shiver as she planted kisses along her collar bone. The assassin's hand gradually moved further south and stopped at the rim of Asami's trousers.
"May I?" Korra asked.

Without saying anything, the Sato took Korra's hand, guiding it into her trousers.
"You may."

Korra nodded and slipped her hand into the woman's laced underwear. She was slick with arousal and that only made Korra even more excited. Asami's hips started to rock into Korra's touch, moaning as quietly as she could once she finally felt her thumb swirl around her.

The assassin's blue eyes studied the lace bra that was fixated around Asami's chest, this needed to come off. The pale ribbons whispers through each set of eyes, she unhooks it, and it falls open like a flower. She slides it off her and is all bared to Korra, her skin pearly in the candle light, silvery lines on the skin at her hips, on the skin under her navel, tracing toward the dark hair where Korra's other hand was busy, twisting. Korra pulled her lips away from the woman's and gentally slides Asami's trousers down to her ankles, underwear too.

Korra stops for a moment. Taking in every inch of this woman's figure.
"You're so beautiful."

Asami lets out a breathly chuckle, pulling her closer so their lips connected once again.
"Don't tell me... show me."