Awakening of the shield wolf

Start from the beginning

Motoyasu: Who are you calling a robber? Myne gave this to me as a present when i met her at the pub yesterday.

King: To think the Shield Hero would commit the gravest sin in this country.

Naofumi: Sin?

guy to the king's left: In Melromarc, even attempting to sexually assault a woman is punishadble by death!

Garito: (think) That's the law I like. Too bad I have to hear it now in this situation.

King: If you weren't a hero, you would be executed immediately!

Garito: What about the evidence? (everyone looked at him) Thanks to the evidence, we find out what is true and what is a lie, so I wouldn't rush to such things yet.

Motoyasu: Are you saying Myne is lying?!

Garito: No, I'm trying to say we don't know who's lying.

King: Are you trying to protect a criminal?!

Garito: Is everyone deaf here? No, I'm not trying.

Naofumi: Garito...

Garito: Sorry buddy, I can't get you out of this without good evidence. (think) That should get him, in a moment he should become a wolf.

Then one of the guards came in purple undergarment.

guard: um, we found this on his bed.

Myne shouted with an embarrassment.

Motoyasu: You animal!

King: Thare you have it. Undeniable proof.

Naofumi: How? It wasn't there when i woke up!

Itsuki: It's to bad. I was worried something bad might happen, but i was hoping you'd know better.

Ren: He thinks a hero can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.

Garito: (think) You're making it really hard for me not to tell you anything back.

Naofumi: That's not even the least bit true.

Motoyasu: You're not the be all and end all in this world! Know your place!

Garito: (think) You too ripoff Mordred. (looked at Naofumi)(think) The wolf finally waking up.

Naofumi: You tricked me! It was a setup all along!

Myne: Sir Motoyasu, I'm so scared!

Garito: (think) We got it! You are a terrible actress.

Motoyasu: Shut your mouth, you criminal!

Naofumi: Screw you, too! I bet you dod all this to steal my money and equipment! You two planned this together, didn't you?!

Ren: Refusing to admit his guilt and making nonsensical accusations?

Garito: (think) God, I'm looking forward to going out and killing something!

Itsuki: I know, right? I don't think he deserves any mercy, either.

Random person 1: It really was a mistake to summon all four together.

Random person 2: Exactly. They never should've summoned the Shield Hero.