𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗

"Joe?"

"Joe?"

"Wake up!"

He gasped and quickly sat up. "Hello? Who's there?"

"You always were such a heavy sleeper."

"Scar?"

"It's a cool trick, right?"

"Good, you're awake." Brie walked in his room. "Who are you talking to?" She skeptically looked around the room, seeing if there was someone else.

Joe looked by the door again, no one was there. "Um.. No one," he rubbed his face. "What's.. What did you need?"

Brie looked at him strangely before speaking. "Vince said he wants to put Scarlet's gear in a glass display for Smackdown. I didn't know if she kept them here or somewhere else?"

"Oh, uh." He got up from his bed, and walked downstairs, Brie closely following behind. They walked into a theater room but passed that was two doors. Joe opened them up and it revealed a huge walk in closet.

"Woah." Brie gaped and walked inside. "I didn't even know you had a theater."

"Scar actually renovated this whole room. She added the closet because the one in our bedroom was already too full." Joe explained, scanning over all her ring gear and some of his own too.

Brie stopped once she seen a particular outfit.

"and here comes Fallon running down the ramp to save Brie from her sister!"

"The Diva of the room just rammed Nikki Bella into the stairs."

"She's definitely taking that title from Nikki but as of now Fallon is Bries hero tonight."

"Brie?" Joe shook her shoulder.

"She's really gone huh?" Brie touched the outfit as tears flooded her eyes. "She's gone..."

With nothing more being said, the pair decided on the outfit Scarlet had made her debut in. She always stood out making it known she was the "it" girl and the diva of the room.

 She always stood out making it known she was the "it" girl and the diva of the room

//////

"Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown, this is a special edition tonight as there is no main event. Tonight in Smackdowns final moments on the air, we will be honoring the life of late Diva of the Room, Fallon Gray who we unfortunately lost the night of Wrestlemania."

Backstage

"I don't know if I should wear any makeup, I'll probably just cry it all off." Charlotte frowned at her makeup artist. She looked in the mirror in front of her, seeing a brunette pass by.

Charlotte got up from the chair and chased after her, but when she looked down the hall, no one was there.

"Hey," Sasha said as she walked down the hallway.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝒸 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒~ 𝒜 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 🎉