O N E - T H I R T Y

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

September 29th, 2019

"It's September, Delilah, not June." Caroline comments as she stands in the kitchen with her, Frizz and Alicia-Jayne.

"I got to wear absolutely no summer clothes during Summer, so I'm wearing them now." Lilah shrugs as Alicia stands beside her, tugging on her jacket so Lilah would pick her up.

"I thought it took us girls long to get dresses. Jacob James hurry up!" Caroline calls loudly.

"One second!" Jake shouts back, the boy currently beating Mason at a game of FIFA. Caroline looks at Lilah who just shakes her head, the girl picking Alicia up before she walks upstairs to Jake's room. Mason looks at her when she walks in, the brunette smiling at her as she puts Alicia down.

"Alicia, go press the light on Uncle Jakey's Xbox." Lilah says.

"Lilah-" Jake protests as they watch the young blonde race over to the device and press the light in, Jake's Xbox turning shutting down halfway through a game.

"Lilah!" Jake complains.

"We were meant to leave half an hour ago, get your arse dressed and get downstairs before Mum bites my head off." She takes his controller and puts it on top of his wardrobe where he couldn't reach it.

"Haha." Mason teases the boy.

"Downstairs." Lilah points at her boyfriend before she wanders out of Jakes room.

"Uncle Mason, can I have a cuddle?" Alicia questions quietly as Mason stands up, picking her up off of the floor and squeezing her tightly. Frizz smiled at the sound of Alicia's giggle, Mason tickling her as he walked downstairs with her in his arms.

"You guys would make great parents." Caroline comments.

"Tough luck, you got grandkids out of Scott and Freya, you might get them off Jake, but there'll be none from me." Lilah replies as Alicia runs into the kitchen away from Mason. Mason walks in and wraps his arms around Lilah from behind, the brunette leaning his head on top of hers as Caroline and Frizz gave one another a knowing glance.

"Don't look at each other like that." Lilah narrows her eyes at them, making both of them laugh.

"Mums just text me saying they're there." Mason informs Caroline.

"Jacob get downstairs!" Caroline shouts loudly.

"I feel like I'm in the Army when you shout like that." Lilah laughs as Jacob appears.