"That's terrible."

Alice nodded. "Yeah it is. Rosalie was next. She was saved in the twentys too. I won't tell you why though."

Dade nodded sadly. "Was it that bad?"

"Yes. Yes it was."

"And then i was changed in....in..i don't know...but i did join them not long after Rosalie."

Dade frowned. "You don't remember?"

"Not many Vampires remember when they were changed."

"Oh. What about Emmett and Jasper?"

"Rosalie found Emmett laying on the ground almost dead, in 1930 something. He had been mulled by a bear. She took him to Carlisle and he successfully changed."

"Successfully?" Dade asked.

"Its either you successfully change, or you don't."

"Oh."

"Its a horrible thing. It can go on for days." Alice said.

Dade shifted. "What about Jasper?"

"You'd have to ask him, because im only allowed to tell you a bit. But he was changed sometime in the 1800s. He was a Confederate soldier-"

"Jasper..." Dade said in disappointment.

Alice laughed. "Don't worry he's realized his mistake. Plus he was barely an adult when it happened, clearly he didn't understand."

Dade chuckled and shook her head.

"Still though..."

"Anyways, you'd have to ask him about it but i did have a vision, and i spent quite a while looking for him. He was happy he had a family."

Dade sat in silence staring at Alice, her mouth hung open.

Alice shifted under her gaze, and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Your real. Your actually real...how?" Dade whispered, all the curiosity had worn off and she was left with Shock.

"Vampires have been around for thousands of years. We're very good at hiding" Alice explained.

"But how? Someone must have found out at some point" Dade asked her fingers shaking slightly.

Alice's eyes widened at the sight of the girl.

"Dade, your going into shock. You need to calm down." Alice said soothingly.

Dade tried taking some breaths of air, but she felt as if her chest was closing in on itself.

"I-I'm not. I'm f-fine. What's happening? I was f-fine before" Dade gasped.

Alice worryingly took the girls hand sending a shock through her, Dade pulled her hand away and gasped at the coldness.

"The information was too much. Everything was too much. And you've finally realized we're real. Everythings real. And you've gone into shock." Alice said.

Dade started gasping for air, her hands shaking and her bottom lip trembling.

"I-I'm sorry...i...it's real." Dade said.

Alice's eyes searched the girls face, a mixture of emotions flashed across Dades face.

Alice moved a hair behind Dades ear.

"Dade. Dade you need to take some deep breaths okay?" Alice said.

Dade shook her head and shakily breathed in.