12~ ⚠️ ?

[ edited : 28th June 2021 ]

> warnings || TW : sexual assault / rape / attempted rape

Jimin's POV

"W-what ?" I choked out barely as I squirmed around trying to hide myself from their intense gaze.

"You heard what we said" Jin hyung said in a teasing tone as his eyes met mine. A glint of luster was seen in his eyes.

"N-no thanks" I muttered as I broke the eye contact , now looking at my fidgeting hands.

"Oh really ? From what I heard from Jin you were just enjoying the session earlier? Surely you want a taste of daddy's cock hn ?" Yoongi hyung added in a tone of amusement but plastered on a dead, uninterested look across his face. Great he was getting frustrated.

"No I'm t-tired" I answered, internally cursing myself over the fact that I fucking stuttered. It was a half true answer. "But daddy is not yet satisfied tasting you" Yoongi hyung fake pouted, making me coo slightly at the sight.

Still, I don't wanna go a second round because my ass hurts like hell and if I agree to their idea , I feel like I won't be walking in good 2 weeks...so NO and I just want some time alone for myself right now..

"We can do this another day..." I shyly mumble loud enough for the both of them to hear in hope that they would get the point but that clearly wasn't enough to stop them.

One of their hands brushed against my inner thigh and I accidentally let out a soft moan, feeling sensitive over that part of my body. And fuck.

No one's POV

That moan was the last straw for both of the olders as they quickly pin Jimin to the bed. Their minds were clouded by lust, actions purely controlled by their horny instincts.

They begin to leave love bites everywhere, completely ignoring the younger's plead to stop.

Jimin tried to free himself from the grasp of Jin and Yoongi by pushing them off but was stopped by Yoongi smashing his lips directly to Jimin.

"Hngh~ no get off" Jimin tried fighting yoongi off again but yoongi only deepen the kiss. Jimin was getting uncomfortable with their actions and he kicked the air, hitting jin's arm in the process.

"You naughty slut" Jin scowled as he pinched one of Jimin's nipples while sucking off the other. Jimin moaned in between the kiss, leaving the perfect chance for yoongi to snuck his tongue into Jimin's mouth, exploring it while his hand travelled down below to Jimin's v-line.

Jimin had tears in his eyes. He didn't want this at all. Why couldn't they get it ? Jimin widen his eyes as he feels yoongi's hand reached his thighs. He wanted to get out from yoongi's grip so bad but yoongi kept pushing him down, making him unable to move. He felt their hands moving around touching his body, he can feel all of it.

'No no no no , not there !' Jimin desperately tried to get Yoongi's hands off him. " St-stop please *hic* stop " Jimin was full on sobbing and he pleaded again but no one listened to him.

He hated this. He hated when people touch him without his consent. It made him think about that time each time he was touched without consent. He felt dirty.

"You dirty little bitch" the voice of his bully occupied his mind slowly making him go paranoid as he struggled to get the voice out of his head.

As they continued to touch him, the memory that was kept sealed begins to made their way back to his mind. The memory which Jimin tried so hard to get rid off. The memory he wanted to forget.

--

"No , stop ! Don't touch me s-stop !" Jimin gasped when he felt a pair of hand make their way to his pants.

*zip*

The sound of his pants being unzipped. "No stop !! Please stop" he yelled in horror as his pants were now on the floor and he can feel his boxers being undone. A couple of grins were thrown around as his shirt was ripped off, revealing his petite body. His tears running down like a waterfall when he feel something pushing inside of him, entering him dry.

"NO STOP PLEASE ! IT HURTS STOP" he screamed in pain from the sudden and rough entrance. Jimin cry and pleaded until his voice were no longer willing to come out. But did they stop ? No. They kept going, humiliating every part of his body. He yelled and yelled but no one heard him. No matter how much he yelled and pleaded , no one was there to save him.

A couple of insults directed to Jimin, but he didn't mind it anymore. The only thing that scared him the most is of course, him.

"There's no one that will save you. You little bitch"

--

"-min...Jimin !"

Jimin snapped back to reality, seeing two worried faces by his side. He hadn't realize that he was shaking so much as tears stream down his face. He hugged himself, telling himself that it was okay over and over again.

Jin and yoongi tried scooting closer to the younger to help him calm him down. " Jimin we're sorr-" "don't" Jimin growled at the both of them while hugging himself. "Jimin-" "get out both of you ! I don't want to see your faces in here. Get. Out." He growled again, venom spitting in his voice as he sobbed into his hands. Both of the olders shared a worried look before hesitantly getting out from Jimin's room.

"What have we done...?"

A/n

[ edit : Idk what I am doing w this lol. I hoped that it made sense in some kind of way ? this idea had been in my mind in a while but I guess it was finally made into a chapter. Thank you for reading and have a nice day ! ]

Sorry for not updating for a month lol. I have some things to attend to. Anyways, thank you for 5k reads, that is a lot ! Also, thank you for the comments and support you gave me <33 Ily all !