6~

>> No one's P . O . V <<

Breakfast went by in silence. No one speaks or make any small conversations which makes Jimin very nervous. He truly dislikes the silence as it reminded him of that time when everyone goes silent after hearing their father's announcement. Even though , Jimin had already accepted the fact that he was adopted , the terror he felt at the time did not go away just yet so everytime the silence creeps out, he would try and break the silence so it wouldn't be as uncomfortable.

He didn't make any small talks because he fears that he might make one of his brothers mad due to the cold tone Jin and Taehyung just used while talking to Jungkook. Jimin wondered why they would want to talk to jungkook but right now , he just wanted to get away from them -mostly the silence that's mixed with tension.

Jimin quickly finish his breakfast before excusing himself, hurrying to his room even though his bottom half still hurts like hell whenever he walks or runs. Seeing Jimin taking his leave, Jin proceeded to clean up the table before emerging from his seat and instructioning the others to follow him.

They each take a seat on the navy blue couch that could fit about 7-8 people.Jin makes sure everyone was settled before he begins.

"Did you touch him ?" Jin asked in a taut voice.

" What do you mean ?" Jungkook answered. A cheeky smile carved onto his face, making the others' blood boils.

" Oh come on Jungkook , cut the crap " Yoongi was clearly having none of the 'oh idk what you're talking about' bullshit. Neither was anyone else.

" Okay , maybe that wasn't clear enough to you. Let me rephrase my question. Did you have sex with Jimin ?"

"Yes , I did. Why does it matter to any of you ?" Jungkook replies almost instantly in an amused tone as if he were mocking the others.

It was at this moment, Jungkook realized that he fucked up.

"Listen here you little shit" Taehyung and yoongi said in unison.

Everyone was furious. Jin had already been holding his wooden spatula and is already in the ready-to-attack position. Namjoon was already writing a list of murder weapons he needed to buy meanwhile J-hope and suga are preparing a murder plan for Jungkook.

Whack! Just then the sound of Taehyung's fist hitting the younger's cheek echoed throughout the rather palatial living room.

Everyone immediately paused whatever they're doing and looked at the two.

Jungkook hissed in pain when he felt the knuckle of taehyung's hand came in touch with his cheek."Ow , fuck. What the fuck do you think you're doing ?"
His cheeks are now bright red from the brutal hit.

"Teaching a brat a lesson, what else ?" Taehyung scoffs as he stares at the younger. "I was supposed to have him first"

The others shudders at taehyung's alpha tone while Jungkook seemed unamused."I thought it was first come first serve ?" He said as he crosses his hands. The others are shocked at Jungkook's bravery even though this wasn't the first time the younger had shown his attitude towards Taehyung.

Jungkook freezes when taehyung abruptly punches the wall behind him."He's mine" Taehyung growls in his alpha voice once again.

Taehyung shoot glares at Jungkook one last time before making his way upstairs.

He's determined to have Jimin more than ever. He will definitely have him.

A/n

Sorry for the late update. This chapter came out pretty crappy as well, istg I don't know how to write a good story ;) Sorry again for this bad chap

-yuna