Preface

Nachiketh Thakur

I find myself with nothing, utterly alone. The absence is profound, and I question why you chose to leave me stranded in this harsh, unforgiving world, trapped in this hellish existence. My life has transformed into a mechanical routine, devoid of emotion and sensation. Why did our connection crumble? Do you comprehend the depth of my yearning for you? My soul aches for your presence, and my coarse hands long for the comforting touch of your soft ones. The need for your love is overwhelming. Even after the passage of two long years, my love for you remains unchanged. It persists, unaltered and unwavering.

 It persists, unaltered and unwavering

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vedika Dutta

I feel incredibly lonely. It's hard to convey just how much. You're in a happy place, and I'm here missing you terribly. Your presence, your warmth - they're absent and deeply missed. The absence hits me when thunderstorms rage, when the aroma of Black Coffee fills the air, even when 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' plays. Every passing moment feels like an endless yearning for you. How can I possibly escape this torment? Memories of you are all I have left now. Your hoodie, your gifts—they're all that remain.

 Your hoodie, your gifts—they're all that remain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ola Amigos!!
This was just a trailer kind of a thing.
Next chapter gonna come soon.

I'm so much excited to update this story !!
Stay tuned.

💛❤