Kingdom of Thunderclouds

Start from the beginning

He saw so many people he knew at least a little bit, either knowingthem in passing or as close friendship. The Prince of Decay, Tomura,the Princess of mirrors, Himiko, the big Todoroki family, Prince ofFire, Touya, Princess of Family, Fuyomi, Prince of Rebellion, Natsuo,and the Prince of Ice, Shoto. The Prince of Spiders Mezo, thePrincess of Ponds Tsuyu, the Prince of Mountains Koji, Princess ofSilence Toru, and the Prince of Sugar Rikido. The Princess of GravityOchaco, the Princess of Change Momo, the Prince of Sparkles Yuga, thePrince of Work Mashirao. Finally those that he was closest to and waslooking forword to.

So once he had made his rounds Denki was looking foreword to going tothe group of six that he was closest to, they were all his bestfriends. "Hey there you are dunce," Katsuki, Prince ofExplosions, clapped their host on his back and the other blonderolled his eyes smiling at him.

"You know I have to be a good host before I can have my own funKatsuki, I can't exactly just ignore my guests. Mother would killme." All six nodded having met the Queen of Thunder.

"So, I don't see the new princes, did they not come?" Tetsutetsu,the Prince of Minerals asked and his twin, the Prince of Rocks, Ejironodded.

"Yeah, I looked but I don't think that I've seen a hint of them.

"Yeah, I went to greet everyone but I didn't hear a hint of them,but plenty are talking about them, but no one has seen them." Denkisighed, he had been looking foreword to meeting them, having nevermet either Prince.

"Don't be too worried Denki, maybe they'll come to the next ball,and that will be mine. You know mine will be awesome!" The Princessof Energy giggled and Denki nodded.

"That's true Mina." He chuckled a bit, "but you might scarethem."

"Lies!" Mina yelled and Hanta nodded.

"Relax Mina, I'm sure they'll get used to your ways, they might belike you or they might be laid back." The Prince of Spiderwebsassured and at this point Katsuki had lost all interests when thePrincess of Music spoke up for the first time.

"They seemed pretty laid back."

"Did you meet them Kyoka?" Ejiro asked and everyone was lookingat her now and she shrugged.

"I went to the Palace of Time to speak to the King of Day and endedup being invited for dinner. I met all three of the siblings." Itwas a big talk at one point when the princes were adopted, it calmedby the time the young Princess of Twilight was adopted.

"What were they like?" They asked and she shrugged.

"Well it was just dinner, the Prince of the Sun has green hair andthe Prince of the Moon has purple hair, honestly...other then theircoloring I'd almost buy they were biological brothers." She saidand hummed, "they seemed nice."

They stopped as they heard the door open and two young men entered,the shorter one had green hair and eyes as well as four freckles oneach cheek that was shining and the taller one that was about a headtaller and had purple hair and eyes. The shorter looked worried asthe older looked embarrassed, several had their eyes on them, ofcourse they did but Denki couldn't take his eyes away from him. Itwas like when electricity flew through him, the adrenline rush ofthat but it felt...warm...like he had jumped and was free fallingthrough the slightly muggy steam of when he first shows up during thesummer, before the Princess of Rain came.