Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: I Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Cᴀʀᴇ..

Hawks: Italic
Dabi: bolt

THIRD PERSON POV:

Hawks felt his chest tighten and his cheecks burn up. With a delayed reaction he swung up, off of Dabi and stood there with a flushed face.

"I wasn't doing anything of the sort!!"
"So you weren't handling my wound for me? Mmm?"
"I-i-i, I'm, i wa-"
"Oh what's this?" Dabi said as he leaned forward to pick up the bottle of rum next to them..
"No! That's not for you!" Hawks quickly grabbed the bottle.
"Aahh you're so mean" Dabi whined.
"This is for disinfecting that cut across you stomach so it can actually heal and-"
"Yae yae whatever, less yappen, more drinken!"

"Just lie down on you back so I can treat it.. and prepare yourself.. this is going to sting, a lot.." Hawks said while opening the bottle's lid.
"Pfft! It can't be that bad, I ca-AAAAAAAAAAHH!! SONNOF A BITCH!!!"
"Mmmh? What's that? I can't hear you over all of that screaming" Hawks said while laughing.
"Burn Pigeon, ugghhhh"

Hawks tended to his wound and did everything he could with what he had.
"My pants is all wet now because of you, now I'm going to have to take it off"
"Not a chance, just let my finish and then we will search for clothes, plus you were already wet from the rain dumbass"

Dabi let out a snicker and then took a deep breath. Hawk's thoughts started to wander, and he questioned whether he really could trust Dabi not to kill him the momemt he let his guard down.
"How do i know i can trust you.. when I'm done"
"You're too stubborn to die and it's way to much trouble, so you don't have to worry"

After a few minutes, Hawks was done and told Dabi to go to one of the rooms and look for something to wear. As Dabi walked off, Hawks started looking through the cupboards again. He looked slowly through each one.

He kneeled down to one located on the ground and reached deep in. While he was busy searching through old cans he heard Dabi's footsteps getting closer.
"Dabi help me find food, we are going to need something to eat"
"Sure"

The sound of cans scraping against each other was coming from the top cupboard Dabi was searching, right next to Hawks.

With no luck, Hawks backed out of the cupboard and started turning to look at Dabi.
"Any luck at your s-!!" The sheer shock made him fall over onto his butt.
"W-WHAT IS THAT?!" Hawks asked frantically.
"Chill out, it's a just a towel. " Dabi said in a monotone voice.
"That's a FACE TOWEL!!"
"So what? It covers everything it needs to." Dabi said without even batting an eye.
"hardly..." Hawks said under his voice, still a bit shocked.

There stood a very dangerous villain, right infront of him with only a tanktop, and a very small towel around his waist, barely covering everything. Without thinking, Hawk's eyes followed the lines of Dabi's calves up slowly. Reaching his thighs. Slowly still going up, until he reached the towel. Without even realizing, he was staring into the shadow, casted by the little towel. Totally lost in thought.

Dabi felt a chill up his spine and he looked over to the hero. He saw his intense gase, and it made him unconsciously smirk.
"Like what you see little birdy?" Dabi said while giving a naughty smile.

The sudden voice snapped Hawks the hell out of his trans and into reality.
"W-WHAT NO!! I just.. just... SKREW YOU!!"
Hawks exclaimed while clumsily trying to get up, with no avail. He fell back again but scurried back up and scooted away to another part of the kitchen. Dabi couldn't help but smile at how funny his reaction was and.. how cute.. for some reason.. Dabi thought to himself 'Maybe I'll tease you some more..'

After a while of searching Dabi found some canned foods that could work, he turned towards Hawks and told him what he had found. Hawks excitedly came towards Dabi to Check out the food. He leaned over Dabi's arm to see it better.

While he was looking, Dabi noticed for the first time how bad his wings looked. He was staring at his left wing, the one that was burnt to a crisp. The wing was in such a bad condition that you could still see places where the bleeding hadn't stopped.. Dabi suddenly felt very guilty.

He tried to slowly reach for the wing, but just as he was about to feel it, Hawks sprung up and walked back to where he stood earlier. He started to scramble through a drawer, metal utensils could be heard. Dabi looked over at him, then he noticed the Rum from earlier standing on the counter next to Hawks. He playfully grabbed it and started to open the lid. Hawks didn't like it.

"Wait no stop fooling around we need that!! Dabi, stop!.. hey give that back!" He said while trying to jump to get the bottle from Dabi. Dabi enjoyed it way to much to se the birdy trying his best to reach. He opened the bottle completely and took a big swipe out of it. He turned to face Hawks and gave a big smile.

"Did you want some too? Hehe" Hawks gave him an icy cold glare and turned around, walking towards the drawer again.
"Hmf!" He let out in anger.

Dabi snickered at this and took another big sip. "Aahhh that's good stuff." He looked over at Hawks waiting for his reaction.. but nothing. Dabi then just took another sip.. but while he was drinking he looked at hawks.. this time more at his wings again. 'His wings does actually look really painful, why hasn't he tended to his own wounds yet? How did he even carry me all the way here from the forest.. '

"Hey can you see if you can find plates? Or are we just going to eat straight from the can?"
Hawks heard Dabi's foodtsteps getting closer and closer.. untill he could feel his breath on his neck, the sudden closeness sent chills through his spine. Just as he was about to turn around he felt a sharp pain on his wings, the cold liquid running down his wing started to burn like a hell fire and his legs got weak. He clenched his teeth while slowly dropping to the floor in agony.

With eyes on the verge of tears he turned around to look at the villain, to see what he had done to him. All he saw was Dabi walking away, and an emty Rum bottle on the floor behind him..

'He.. he used the last bit.. on me?...'

[1132 words❤]