TWO LETTERS AND A MISSING COURIER

Dear Sister Flora,

Thank you for helping me find the secrets to my heritage. Being kept in the dark has been so lonely, for the longest time I was this outcast, I didn't fit in anywhere. I still don't fit in anywhere, but at least now I have an idea why.

In the next day or two, you might get a big scary Qunari mercenary come in, demanding my whereabouts. You can tell him what you helped me with, he won't be pleased but he isn't a danger.

I'm completely aware how reckless-- idiotic more like --this sounds. I know.

I'm aware that this is probably one-- if not-- the most stupidest, dangerous, things I have ever done completely impulsively. But, at least I'll be doing it of my own accord.

I wish I could leave more than a tulip and a goodbye, however I'll be gone by the time you read this.

Anaba Adaar

☾☽

THE IRON BULL

     It was later on that afternoon when The Iron Bull noticed something-- odd, about the city.

     The casual game players, the shopkeepers, and the citizens, seemed very perplexed by the absence of one, Anaba Adaar.

     Iron Bull was the guiltiest he had ever felt in years, the fight tore him apart, the bitter truth stung in his throat like a burning ale. He had stayed in his rented room for most of the morning, he figured the kid needed some time and space away from him and his poorly chosen words. Once he was fed up with the tension that permeated the walls and tavern he knew it was time to take action. To explain his words and express how much he appreciated that he was able to raise her.

     Krem was the first to really notice.

     "Anaba? A runaway?" The idea seemed preposterous, Anaba seemed content, she never expressed otherwise to him. Other than last night, when she wanted the past and he wouldn't allow either of them to revisit. "She hasn't been out of Val-Royeaux since she was thirteen. S-She wouldn't." Iron Bull proclaimed.

     Krem shook his head at the man. "What exactly did you two fight about?"

     Bull huffed. "She wanted to know about her parents..." The more he thought about it, the less ridiculous the idea seemed.

     Anaba ran away.

-

     Iron Bull was not a stranger to detective work, he was more than a swinging axe. It certainly didn't seem like that now that he was interrogating any- and every- one that had any idea where she went.

     She either ran away or was kidnapped... but people were suggesting the former.

     It wasn't long until his leads brought him to the Chantry. He burst through the doors with Krem in tow. He spotted a Chantry sister, one that seemed to know the intent of The Iron Bull's intrusion.

     "Where did she go?" He seethed as he approached the woman.

     Calmly the sister replied. "I don't know."

     Bull didn't want to believe her. "You must have an idea, something, anything!"

     The Chantry goers all looked in their direction, the sisters that flocked around Sister Flora looked appalled. Sister Flora felt that his lapse of judgement shouldn't be looked upon. She motioned him into a private room, Krem followed.