Chapter 2

Abby's daddy drags her outside and throws her in his car as Kelsia's daddy goes back in to get her.
"Get up, you whore" he yells.
"Where are you taking her?" She asks.
He grabs her face and lifts it to his,
"I said, GET UP!!" He screams. She gets up and walks with him to his car as he shoves her in and drives away. They take both of them to a friend's house that will help them get a legal marriage license.
"You got it?" Abby's daddy asks. Their friend hands them the documents and they sign it. Abby's in tears asking where Kelsia is.
"Where's Kelsia?" As she's still crying
"Sign the fucking form!!!" he yells. Abby jumps in fear and signs the form.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the friend says and he hands Abby's daddy the form and they leave.
"Get in" he yells, shoving Abby in the car. They takes her back to the house and grab Kelsia who is still there where they left her. They shove Abby to the floor and grab Kelsia and take her away. Back at their friend's house they do the exact same thing to her and she's forced into a marriage with her daddy. After they get back to the house they sit both the girls down and have a little chat.
"Now, both of you are legally married to us but, we're not going to force you to stay here, in fact we're letting you go, we figured three years was enough, we're kind of sick of you slut bags anyways" Abby's, now forced husband explains.
"You may be wondering why we forced you whores to marry us if we're letting you go" Kelsia's now husband says;
"Well, we may be letting you go, but, you will ALWAYS be tied to us, legally, we will be entitled to 50% of anything you do and you won't be able to marry anyone else while in our marriage and any children you have will be legally ours."
The girls look at them crying.
"Please, no" they beg.
"Too late, we're already legally married, can't do anything about it now" Abby's husband says shrugging his shoulders. He grabs them and drags them into their room so they can go pack.
"Get your shit and get the fuck out" they yell.