Prolouge

Somewhere in Menagerie
40 years before the Great War

A lone figure walks through the sandy dunes of the desert. From a distance one might mistaken it for a heavily armored man or huntsman. But it is not man or faunus, it was a grimm. Creatures born of darkness and creations of the God of Destruction that wish's nothing more that to destroy creation.

However, this one is different. It does not look like the typical grimm one would see not like a wolf or bear it resembles a man in great armor. It was a armored head to toe on what looks like the bone plates that normal grimm would have. However unlike its others it looks like a suit of armor, on its head is a great bascinet helmet with a bright red plume on it. It's chest, arms, legs are cover with a thick and loosely spiked plates of armor while its stomach and thighs and most of its joints are unarmored.

Standing at 8 feet tall wielding long spear with a spiraling tip is connect to its right arm as if it has grown out of it, in its right hand it holds a small bag filled with dust crystals and animal teeth. It wears a cloak

It was no regular grimm of course, it was a Hvitur Ridari. Geists that have possessed a piece of armor for decades and have grown into their armor. Masters of there chosen weapon they are some of the strongest and rarest type of Grimm to exist and unlike most grimm they have a sense of honor. But this one is different than the rest.

As it travels through the desert using the cloak to keep itself cool it finds a small oasis with some animals nearby. It walks slowly towards the oasis until it spots a giant lizard creature. The moment it spots the Ridari it roars at it and immediately charges towards it. The grimm let's out a cry of its own as it sprints towards the lizard.

The beast lunges towards the grimm and as it was about to close in it dashed to the right letting the croc miss. The grimm impales its spear into the side of the beast as it roars in anguish and rage. The grimm dash's away immediately as the lizard tried to crush the grimm. The beast realizing it missed turned its head towards the grimm it jumps into the air and lands on the beasts back.

The beast tried to shake the grimm off but to no avail, immediately it started to stab a large wound into it and roared again in rage. A fist sized hole has been carved into the beast and before the grimm could do anything else it the beast rolled and before it could escape being crushed the beast's weight crushed its left arm nearly snapping its spear.

It quickly dashed away from the beast as it looked at its right hand now realizing that it dropped its dust crystals. The beast's eye glared at the grimm, because of its wounds it sustained it is weakened. The beast realizing it won't survive if it continues it tries to escape into the oasis, but before it could reach there the grimm grabbed one of the crystals on the ground and jumped onto the beasts back once more and jabbed the dust crystal into its back.

The lizard tried yet again to shake off its back but fail once more.The dust crystal now in the beasts back used its nearly broken spear to stab the crystal.

                                 BOOOOOM

The Ridari jumped away as soon as it stabbed the crystal. As the crystal exploded the shockwave pushed the grimm into a giant Boulder and nearly broke its spine. As the beast collapsed from its torn and broken back the Ridari stands using its spear as a walking stick it goes to pick up its sack of dust and animal teeth walks back to the lizard. As it neared the fallen beast it broke off one of its tooth, setting the tooth down it using its sharp claws cared a symbol into it and puts it into its bag.

It gets up and walks to the waters edge and looks into its reflection to check its wounds, it sees that it has sustained a head injury during the fight which can be fatal should it need fight another opponent. As it walked away a faint blue light seeps into the crack in its helmet and at that moment the grimm collapsed. It was within that moment that something changed it.

(A/N) Hello again I just want to point out that the grimm was not my idea it was by KnightyNighty and the artist who drew their idea was Nakama-Kai. Also the helmet looks similar to the one shown below. Just add a small plume on it.

 Just add a small plume on it