TOWKUI- LAST PART 🔪🔪❓❓

HI..GUYS I'M BACK....

AND THIS IS THE LAST PART...

SO..I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS....

BEFORE ENTERING INTO THE STORY..I WANT TO CLARIFY ONE THING...

SHAM IS THE SECOND SON OF PINKY AND SHAKTI...HE IS THE YOUNGEST SON OF OBEROIS....I MEAN 4TH OBEROI BROTHER...

LET'S GO BACK TO THE STORY....

Arj- I hope you got all the answers for your question...now tell me why you killed your own brothers...

MEANWHILE SHAM TRIED ESCAPE FROM THAT PLACE..AND HE CAUGHT BY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE... AND HE HELD HIM AT THE GUN POINT...

some of the police untied the rope of oberois...pinky gave one tight slap on his face..leaving the mark of her palm...
And he fell down..

Arjun raised him by his collars..say now why did you kill them...

Sha- because... I hate shivaay.. actually shivaay was my only target..but the rest of them..found me that I killed shivaay...so I killed them..and annika I killed her because..I wanted to clear my anger and vengeance...

Arj- what! Why ?? And why you wanted to kill shivaay..he is your brother right?

Sha- yes he is my brother and my first enemy ...because he always snatched everything from me... from childhood to till his death...he always did one thing that he always snatched everything...

Shak- what are you saying..sham I can't understand ... from the childhood we treated you both as same manner...

Sha- stop it... you are lying...because you guys always chose him  over me...not only in home..in outside of the home every one treated him as the king....

From childhood...in school competitions..I would prepared..well for speech but the teachers often said" I think we can prefer shivaay to sham because he is well talented boy..so select shivaay for speech competition "

Even you dad..when I got first prize in inter school competitions...you said that watch your brother..he is first grade in school level... studies are important..and study like your brother...

Even omkara and rudra..they always gave first priority to him...and me they always included me if they want..otherwise they don't even show their glanze to me..

In college I loved one girl and before I could confess it...she said I want to help her to make shivaay love her..she said she has madly love with him... my  heart broke 75%..

Some years passed.... I said to you mom  that I want to became architect..but you said watch your  brother... he is business man and you also want to become business man like your brother.. so you insisted me to join in oberoi industries...

Some months passed...then annika came into our life...as PA for shivaay...
Slowly I fell in love with her...but one day my heart broke into zillion pieces..

FLASHBACK...

One day shivaay and sham eating their food...then annika came there...

ANI- good morning..sir.. good morning sham..

They both greeted her too..

Annika was in floral baby pink saree  with curly hair and minimal makeup and matching jimkki..

Sham adored her beauty.. he praised her .. wow annika you looking damn pretty...

Annika was expecting this words from shivaay's mouth but he remained silent

Annika said thanks to sham..

After sometimes... sham attended some calls and he crossed shivaay 's  room..he heard giggling sound of annika and he followed that...

INSIDE THE ROOM...

annika was in inside the arms of shivaay and shivaay nuzzled her crook...

ANI- aah! Shivaay..what are you doing ( she tried to escape from his hold).. if some one saw us means...

Shiv- let them...

ANI- and what will they think about us..

Shiv- let them...

ANI- enough! I don't want to talk with you.. why you said nothing about me..

Shiv- when?

ANI- mm... in the morning... why don't you praised me.. instead sham too praised me.. I'm really upset with you..

Shiv- how can i praise you in front of him..

ANI- why??

Shiv- if i praise you means ... my whole family will find that we are in relationship..

ANI- ok... I don't think there is no problem... they will know about us not today means some other day na..

Shiv- accha.. some one before some minutes said..if someone saw us means we will get caught.. like that I heard..

ANI- shivaay....you are a...

Shiv- what ..complete it..

ANI- nothing..leave me I want to go..

Shiv- ok wifey.. think twice about me..because after our marriage..i won't leave you alone for a second..

ANI- let's see..

Shiv- yes..that's what I am doing..

Annika beat him in his shoulder...
And they both joined their heads and giggled... this made sham to fume in anger and he determined to kill shivika..

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Sha-  I wanted to marry her..but she chose shivaay over me...I can't tolerate that till now..

Pin- shut up sham...what you're saying..
she is 4 years older than you .. how can you marry her..

Sha- why even .. bhavya is 4 months older than rudra.. then you guys accepted their love... so why not me..

Pin- Where 4months ... where 4 years..please sham.. don't argue that your actions are right... arjun arrest him..until today only our 6 children died..from today he also died for us..

Arjun took him inside the jeep with handcuffs... where arjun,aaru,commissioner, 2 cops were present...sham tied with one inspector's hand... while he remembered how he killed his brothers and their wives...

SCENE FREEZES ***

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS SHOT...

WAIT FOR THE BONUS PART..WHERE SUPER 6 WILL GET THEIR JUSTICE...

TARGET 7- 15 VOTES..3 COMMENTS..

SEE YOU SOON 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

WITH LOTS OF LOVE FROM MEERA 💞💞