TOWKUI- shot 5

Hi..I am back again....

I hope you guys will enjoy this shot...

HAPPY READING..

Sha- I know this...you guys didn't digest the truth...that I am killed my brothers and their wives...

Pin- who said...we know that you had killed my son and his wife and child...how dare you .....how could you..

Shak- sham...!   When I learned that you killed my sons... that minute I wanted to kill you.... why you  did this..there are your brothers and sisters in law..

Sha- shut up...shut up...stop that non sense there aren't my brothers ... one minute.. how you guys learned about it...

Arj-  You know what sham.. in a game if there is no interesting... there is no entertainment... why you troubling them.. I'm here na.. just ask..

Sha- MR.MEHRA..you?

Arj- yes..I'm... when you kidnapped your family I was behind them... and I want to introduce somebody..see

Sha- aaru...

Aaru- haan.. chote papa.. it's me..  say na why you snatched my father,  mother, and my little princess...say chote papa..I'm asking to you..you know na that I can't stay away from mumma.. for a single moment... why you snatched my mim from me...

Jha-  say..na.. sham. He is asking you..answer him..

Sha- ok I will answer him.. but before that .. I want my answer.. arjun how did you find me...

Arj- oh! That is a pretty interesting question... do you know I want to thank aaru for that..

FLASHBACK..

arj-  it was the day after the death of bhavya... I was in my home .. when aaru came with Mr . Khanna  and met me.. he was crying..I  asked  him the reason.. he gave me a letter...

             And said  " this is my mumma's sucide note... but I think  it is a fake.. because my mom is not like that ..she is very brave.. s.. she can't do like that... she loves me more.. if she doesn't think about me.. atleast she think about my sister.. my mom's death is not a  sucide.."

             Then I read that letter... in the letter ...

  FOR MY DEAR FAMILY...

             I'M ANNIKA... I'M SORRY.. I WANT

TO END MY LIFE.. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

SHIV.. I AM FEEL VERY DEPRESSED.. I

DON'T KNOW  HOW TO OVERCOME

FROM THIS.. AND AARU I'M SORRY

JAAN... MUMMA LOVES YOU BABY...

DON'T WORRY HONEY..I WILL ALWAYS

REMAIN BESIDE YOU.. I'M SORRY..I

CAN'T LIVE HERE SORRY...ONCE AGAIN

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOU GUYS AND

MY AARU.. AND I FEEL HAPPY TO MEET

MY SHIV... BYE..

                     BY - ANNIKA

and I felt something fishy about the letter... so I sent that letter to the test..
and as you guys know that next morning I came and met you..

At outside..this great actor sham met me... he said "please take this case..I want to know who is the killer...I want to kill him...bla bla bla..etc...etc "

         You know what sham ... for the detectives like me ..we have a big bad habit... we can believe and trust the enemies who opposing us... we don't believe the near ones.. especially the one says that they will kill the culprit..

       That was the first mistake you did..and second thing.. while you speaking.. there was no emotions in it ..
instead of that there was only a challenge...

        And that second indicent  happened in my office.. you came and wrote the suspect names.. it was a similar to the annika's fake sucide note... and outside
some goons attacked you right...and there was a threat letter..

           It also similar to the letter..so I sent to the test..my doubt was correct..
it was the same... and I found that it was a left handed who wrote it and studying the case... shivaay and omkara was stabbed with left handed and by the annika's report..first she had hit by a strong thing in her head...

You remember the day sham ... when you got attacked by your goons.. in your room

FLASHBACK..

Sha- MR.MEHRA thank you so much...

Arj- it's ok.. are you feeling better..

Sha- yes..I'm ok ..

Arj- ok take rest..I will meet you tomorrow..

And he left... at door.

Arj- sham ..I forgot to give you something ..( he throwed medicine bottle .. and sham fought that in left hand )

Sham remembered that and closed his eyes..

Arj- is this ... satisfied your question...and now you have to answer aaru's question ..

SCENE FREEZES...

ONE MORE SHOT TO GO...

TARGET 7-15 VOTES AND 0-5 COMMENTS..

SEE YOU SOON IN NEXT SHOT

BYE 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

BY_ MEERA 💞💞