𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐚 & 𝐀𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐧

Start from the beginning

Detailed Personality:

The perfect word to describe Astraea would be cunning. She uses her wits to get her exactly what she wants. As an assassin, she is a natural at deception and lies. Don't confuse yourself though, she isn't evil. In fact, she is so caring, and always willing to stand up for those who need it. She loves her friends and family fiercely, and will always be there by their sides. However, she makes decisions about people quickly. Her assassin's nature makes her judge others in a split second. More often than not, her instincts are right. To her rivals, she is cold and ruthless. There is no line she won't cross, as long as she is doing it for the good of her kingdom and her people. She is a strong feminist, and will never ever approve injustice in any form. She is a wonderful friend, but if she doesn't like you, she won't even make an attempt to be polite and hide her distaste. As to protect her identity, she is very conserved with what she tells about herself. Hardly anybody except for the older members of the Court, the king, and her uncle know that she is an assassin, and she would like to keep it that way. The children and young adults of the Court love her for her good nature, and the courtiers and nobility love her because she is willing to help take down those who cross them.

Faults:

She often judges people too quickly. Although she is hardly ever wrong, she is too stubborn to ever admit in her wrongdoings.

She has a conscience. Unlike other assassins, she can't help but feel guilty for what she does. She knows it's part of her duty, but she can't get herself to kill someone. That's why she's only ever been in charge of smaller assignments, like spying and gathering information/secrets.

She makes rash decisions, often doing things without thinking through the consequences (although she hardly ever gets consequences). This has landed her in some tricky situations, but she yet to pay the price.

Love Interest? (OC+OC):

Yes of course.

Love Interest Relationship Dynamic:

Enemies to lovers.

Or more specifically, rivals to friends to two people who have a soul connection to almost lovers to enemies to 'I will kill you if it is the end of me' to perhaps lovers if time permits.

Lots of ups and downs, a real roller coaster ride for their relationship.

Likes:

Playing the violin- her father had begun to teach her at a young age, and it is one of the last things she has from him. Her mother used to cry when she played because they were all reminded of Lansing.

The ocean- perhaps one of her favourite calming places in the world.

Nutmeg - It was her fathers favorite smell, and reminds her of home.

Rainy days - there is nothing more perfect than a cold, dark, cloudy, thundering day.

Rooftops at night - especially after a difficult day, she loves to climb onto the rooftops and watch the stars. The vastness of the universe helps console her that her existence is inconsequential.

The Unknown - she loves to throw herself into crazy situations where she doesn't have a clue of the outcome. She strives for the thrill of adventure.