𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐚 & 𝐀𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐧

Astraea Shère

Name/Nicknames:

Name/Nicknames:

Astraea Shère

No nicknames (although her love interest calls her Asstray as a play on her name)

Age (17-20):

18

Face Claim:

Naomi Scott (I'm sorry I use her so much but I absolutely adore her)

Pronouns/Gender:

Female, she/her/hers

Sexuality:

Bisexual (male-leaning)

Kingdom (Sereias or Dolian):

Sereias

Role (Royalty, Nobility, or Assassin):

Assassin

Family Members:

Lansing Shère- Father (deceased)

Eos Reine Shère- Mother (45)

Merrick Reine- Uncle, mothers brother (49)

Marah Shère- Sister (15)

Background:

Astraea's father, Lansing, was part of the Royal Guard of Sereias. He was one of the highest ranking officials, charged with guarding the king himself. Lansing was so loved by the court that the king even made Lansing, Astraea's mother, Astraea, and Marah into nobility. Ten years ago, when Astraea was eight, her father was killed in a Dolian raid on the Capital. Her mother, now a widow of the Court, had no way of supporting herself and her two daughters, so they moved in with Astraea's uncle. It wasn't until Astraea was ten that she found out that her uncle was also a respected member of the court, but for an entirely different reason. He was the head of the largest community of assassins in the kingdom, the Black Guard. They carried out the dirty requests of the Court under the cover of anonymity. Her uncle decided to train her in the same program that all Sereias assassins go through. Not only was she brought up with the royalty and nobility of the Court, but also alongside some of the most feared killers on the continent. Now, at eighteen, Astraea's years of training have paid off. She has uncovered countless secrets and tortured information out of many. Just like her father, she is one of the most beloved of the Court, and just as dangerous too.