𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

Beginne am Anfang

He lucky caught the unconscious boy, widening his eyes.

The doctor quickly went to his side, helping Junhyuk hold the boy. "Help me take him to a room."

Junhyuk just nodded and complied, helping the doctor move Chan to a room.

I wanted to follow them but Changbin caught my wrist. I looked at him and he shook his head, so I sighed and walked to Minho's room instead.

I sat down and Changbin did too. I sighed and rested my head on Changbin's shoulder, closing my eyes. He let me. And I fell asleep.

-

TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY AF

The trip was over. It's been a week. And it's definitely been a long one. After I arrived home, I literally started crying when I saw my parents. They teased me a little for being, and I quote, 'our little emotional baby', but they hugged me tightly anyways. It was obvious that they had missed me, but I had missed them way more. They didn't know but it's been more than a couple days since I've seen them.

"Mum, I'm going to the park to meet a friend, is that ok?"

"Hmm... depends. Is it a girl or boy?"

"Mum!" I whined.

"What? I need to know these things!" she folded her arms across her chest.

I sighed and said, "It's a boy."

"Oooh" she smirked. "Have fun" she left before I could say anything.

I sighed and went out of the house, walking over to the park.

I looked down at the bag in my hands, smiling a little of the memory.

Before I knew it, I had reached the park, and my smile grew even wider seeing the familiar figure in the distance.

I ran over, wrapping my arms around the boy's waist.

He jumped a little, chuckling after.

"I missed you" I whined.

"It's been two days" he laughed pulling my arms off him and turning to face me.

I frowned seeing him.

"You look tired again."

He sighed softly and looked down at his feet.

"Another nightmare?"

He nodded sadly and I sighed, holding his hand gently and leading him to sit down on a bench.

"...What's that?" he asked noticing the bag.

"Oh, your hoodie."

He just nodded and looked down again.

I sighed, thinking of what to do get his mind off all this.

Then I thought of the most cliché idea. But who fucking cares if it's cliché.

I put my hand on his cheek, making him look at me.

I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before leaning in and pressing my lips against his.

He stayed frozen, not responding. So I leaned back slowly, looking into his eyes.

When he didn't say anything, I pulled him gently in for a hug, to comfort him and so that he wouldn't see my red face.

"It'll get better...I promise" I whispered.

"I love you..."

"Jackson"

LOL I'M JOKINGGG XDDDDD IT'S CHAN

but like the exact moment I wrote 'jackson' it's like he got summoned and started singing in hard carry- GOT7 FOREVER BEACHES

anyways ye end of chapter :>