Clash of the Kamui

Start from the beginning

Aikuro: We have a problem. I saw the way you were staring at me all pasionately. it would be bad if people started gossiping bout our relationship.

Ryuko's patience was wearing thin, so she grabs Aikuro by the collar.

Ryuko: The only relationship we got is the one my fist is going to have with your face, you Freakshow!

Aikuro: I knew it. You cant keep your hands off of me.

Ryuko: Look! I don't know what you want, but what I want is some info! Like who you are and how you know about Senketsu! You said you'd tell me if I beat that Hakodate chick, remember? So come on, let's have it.

Aikuro: A man's word is only good on the day it's made. After that, yeah not so much.

(Y/N): The fuck is this, Magic Mike?

Aikuro and Ryuko turn to see Y/N.

Ryuko: How long have you been standing there?

(Y/N): Just got here, actually. *looks to Aikuro* And you...I don't know what you two talked about earlier, but I do believe you owe her some answers, doncha think?

Aikuro then slicks his hair back and removes his shades before looking to Ryuko.

Aikuro: They're called Life Fibers.

Ryuko: Huh?

Aikuro: They're living fibers woven into clothing for combat. The fabric of a One-Star Goku Uniform is made up of 10% Life Fibers. Two-Star uniforms are made have 20%. See how that works?

(Y/N): When worn by humans, these special fibers enhance strength and reveal special abilities.

Aikuro: Correct you are.

Ryuko: Now that you mention it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

A red fiber flies towards Ryuko before being absorbed into Senteksu.

End Flashback
________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuko: That must have been a life fiber.

Aikuro: It was.

(Y/N): Also, there are outfits made entirely out of Life Fibers. These are called the Kamui.

Ryuko: Is Senketsu one of those?

(Y/N): Him and Ryuketsu both.

Aikuro: And the only ones who know about the secret of the Life Fibers are the Kiryuin family and your father, Ishin Matoi. The Kitryuins wanted the secret all to themselves. But the only way to do that was to get rid of Ishin Matoi and steal the Kamui he was developing.