Difficult Decisions

Start from the beginning

"We've only got three thunder spears!" I hear Connie from behind us. I look back and see that Jean and Sasha are here too.

We all land on nearby roofs and surround the Titan which lay on the floor. It couldn't run anymore.

I look over to see the how close the Colossal Titan had gotten to the wall - it was really close.

I see Armin approach it and fly directly in-front of it when suddenly the Titan starts to change colour. It started to change yellow.

"Armin!" Mikasa yells.

"Don't worry about him. He told us that he was going to deal with it so he knows what he is doing. Let us do the job he told us to do - kill that thing." I point at the Armoured Titan.

I see Jean, Sasha and Connie fly towards Reiner.

Jean was going to act as a decoy while Connie and Sasha blow him up with thunder spears and try blow open his jaw.

"Sasha!" I yell as she gets hit by a piece of rubble on the head. I see Connie manage to get a hit on Reiners jaw, which made it open a bit, and then catch Sasha while she was falling.

So many things are happening and I didn't know what to do. Jean had disappeared. Sasha was passed out with a head injury. Armin is probably being scorched to death by the Colossal. Eren had disappeared. I didn't know where Levi was. And we only had one thunder spear.

I freeze. "I don't know what I should do. Is humanity waiting for my choice on what to do? Or are they depending on someone else? Is it Mikasa's choice since she has the last spear?" I ask myself as steam starts to rise from my head.

"(Y/n)." I hear Mikasa say.

"I need to put matters into my own hands." I mutter.

"What?" She asks.

"This is the time where humanity relies on me the most! Everyone is waiting for me to make my choice and I have!" I say. "Give me that!" I take the thunder spear from Mikasa's arm gently and quickly and place it on my arm.

"Good choice!" I hear a voice shout from above me. I look up and see a girl with brown hair and glasses - Hange was alive.

She takes a thunder spear of her own and blasts it towards Reiner's jaw. She manages to get it in the right place and then the spear explodes making Reiner's jaw drop open.

"Now!" She shouts.

I do as she says and I make my way towards the Titan's mouth. I land on its tongue and I shoot the spear to the back of its throat.

"Let's see how much pain you go through, Reiner!" I say before letting the spear explode through the titan's nape from the back of its mouth.

"Take that!" I look behind me to see Jean standing back in the roof with a piece of wood through his shoulder.

I jump back to safety and bang against my gas tanks. "They are almost empty but it will do." I say to myself. "Thank you Hange!" I shout before flying away towards the Colossal.

I manage to get close enough to see what is happening. The Titan was still yellow and a great mass of heat came my way. It almost blew me away but it was not enough to blow me away.

I look up to see something fall out of the sky. I had no idea what it was but it looked like it was smoking.

The colossal starts to cool down which also makes the air cooler.

"Armin?!" I shout. "Where are you?!" There was no response. I look up at the Colossal. "I better kill that thing before anything else happens." I say as I latch my ODM gear onto its back and I make my way to the nape.