"Oh, Arambella defending me? Bloody hell, I must be dreaming..." Fred whispered again, taking his quill to note down what Flitwick had written.

"Bah, don't be such a daft. And let me listen to Flitwick, for Merlin's sake."

"As you command, darling," he smiled and kept silent.

I thought I would finally concentrate on the theory the professor was giving us, but a few minutes after, my mind and my entire body could only focus on Fred by my side. He was listening and even taking notes in his messy handwriting, but I was noticing every single thing he was doing; his measured breathing, the sound of his quill, the veins in his hands, the rings I gave him in his fingers, every time he licked his lips... His smell of powder and shampoo was overwhelming me and for a moment, in the depth of my mind, I longed for his touch.

I shook my head discreetly and grabbed my quill firmly, crossing my legs, ready to focus once and for all. I was almost finishing copying when I noticed Fred's knee hitting mine, I looked at him scowling but he had his eyes on the professor as he was chewing gum with a slight smirk on his face, making his jawline sharper. I snorted and got back to my work but it didn't pass a minute when a big hand rested on the naked skin of my thigh. Obviously, it was Fred's hand.

He didn't look at me again, actually, he seemed so unbothered and relaxed while his touch was making my blood pressure accelerate. Unintentionally, I let out a long sigh. His hand remained there for the rest of the class, warming my cold skin, not moving, but giving every once in a while a slight caress with his thumb. By the end of the lecture, when we were getting ready to go outside, I cheered silently when he stood up ready to leave and, at the same time, cursed myself for feeling so sensitive before him.

Fuck, I was already wet and he had only touched my leg. How can he have such an effect on me?

After having lunch in the Hall at the Slytherin table next to Draco and Blaise - watching how Goyle and Crabbe were missing - I went straight to the Room of Requirement, accompanied by Liv and Luna.

"Harry said today we're doing the Patronus, right?" Liv asked George once we got inside the room and found him, chatting with Lee, Angelina and Fred. The four of them quickly opened their circle, inviting us silently to join them.

Fred winked at me as soon as the girls and I walked in their direction, and I had to bit my inner cheek not to smile.

"Yeah, think he said so last week. You already know what's yours?"

"I do, 's a hound," she said, showing him proudly the necklace I gave her that she still wore. "Yours?"

"A magpie. What about yours, ladies?" George said focusing on Luna and me.

"I don't know yet, but I have a feeling it might be a rabbit," Luna smiled, playing with the bracelet on her wrist, handmade by Liv.

"Last time I checked mine's a German Sheppard,"

"Hang on, you're telling me you and Liv are best friends and both of you have a dog as your Patronus? Blimey, and they say Fred and I are the weird ones..." George giggled, looking at his twin.

"Oh, shut up, Georgie, at least ours are not the same kind of dogs."

"Fair enough," the ginger lifted his hands, giving up.

"Have you heard what happened to Malfoy's friends early in the morning?" Angelina spoke, with surprise on her face. " I heard Crabbe and Goyle couldn't get out of dungeons. Still don't know why, though."

"Malfoy mentioned something about a stupid prank and tried to blame us Gryffindors but none of us can get into the bloody Slytherin common room," Lee replied, crossing his arms with an amused expression on his face. "If we could, the Slytherins' lives would have been miserable. Sorry, Lilith." He giggled and I rolled my eyes, smiling.