"Ha. Bahut aram se!..aap apna dekh lijie." Saying this she turns around and walks out leaving him alone.

🔸🔸

Neeya was sitting at servant room with her Koyli Masi beside her applying oil in her hair. She has somehow convinced Koyli to let her sleep for today as she was still feeling embarrassed and slight anger.
"Waah! Kitne shukhe ghaas ki tarah ho gae h tere baal. Kitni baar bola h ki tel lagaya kar. Aajkal meri baat kaha sunti h tu.....haa bhai...sasural h tera..bhale mayke wale ki baat kaha sunegi tu.. " -"Aaooo..mausi. apko aise tel lagana h na to mat lagao.. Mujhe nhi lagwana apse tel. Aur apko to Durga ma ka shukra karna chahie ki apko Neeya Roy Chowdhury ke baalo mai tel lagane ko mil rha h." She says acting proudly. "Apko to fakra mehsoos karna chahie..waah waah waah..-" -hmmm....bahut Badmash ho gi h tu." Koyli says laughing.

"Waise...tu chote malik se naraz q h? Aisa kya ho gya?"
Neeya recalls the moment feeling blush but then she can hear Sampoorna and Saurabh making her slight angry.

"Chodh na ye gussa. Kamre mai ja aur chote malik se baat kr."
"Mujhe nhi jana us kamre mai.....Aap chahti ho ki mai is kamre se chali jau to chali jaungi. Yaha nhi to bahar jake soungi aur phir macchar udha ke le jaenge. Yhi chahti ho na aap?" She ask moving away from Koyli bit irritated.

"Are! Mooh mai aae kuch bhi bol deti h. Pagli! Chal. Aaja. Sote h." Koyli orders her at which Neeya moves back to the bed on the ground.

That's when Koyli's eye catch someone's reflection on the door and she approaches Neeya keeping finger on her lips."shh..dekh..koi h waha." Both Koyli and Neeya looks at the door to see human figure reflection at the door. "Aap yhi ruko..mai dekhti hu." And Neeya moves to door and opens it to find Anirudh facing the door.
Neeya looks on but there was no anger this time in her mind or heart.. She was missing him though.
Anirudh looks at her and gives her a light smile before saying,"chalo Neeya. Kamre mai chalo. Mai tumhe lene aaya hu." He says softly but Neeya being stubborn walks back in and sits down on bed. "Mujhe kahi nhi jana. Mai mausi ke sath sona chahti hu."
Anirudh looks at her. Of course he know how stubborn she is, like him, and if she decides anything, she won't listen to even herself.

"Ae. Dekh chote malik khud tujhe lene aae h. Tujhe jana chahie. Ja." But Neeya doesn't move. "Maine to bola hi tha mujhe lene aane ki jarurat nhi hai."
Koyli looks at Anirudh who was looking at his wife, a bit chuckling and then something hits her mind and starts applying oil on her head,"theek h. Tu yhi soja phir."
Neeya smirks feeling like a winner.
Anirudh
Then suddenly Koyli screams,"Aaahhh..." making both Neeya and Anirudh jump.

Neeya looks at her who seems to be scared and Anirudh runs in. "Kya hua Mausi?" Both ask in union.

Koyli points at a corner with her shaking hand,"waha.....Chipkali!" Koyli shouts crying at which Neeya too screams and quickly jumps on a nearby table shouting,"kaha pe h?...kaha pe?..",
Anirudh folds his hand and looks at scared Neeya. He wanted to laugh but he knew that if he laughed, then volcano will erupt!
"Waha...uske neeche.." Koyli answers shaking. "Hey durga...itni..itni badi thi.." Koyli says showing its size by her hand.
"Arey to khadi kyu h...bhagaie na..." Neeya says crying nervously.
"Arey..itni raat mai kya mai uskey sath chupan chupai khelu?.....Lagta h almari ke neeche chali gai." Koyli says acting nervous. "Arey aisa mat bolo... bhagao na usey...bhagao na!!!" "Ab itni raat mai kaha dhoondu usey....ek kaam kar...tu ja...apne ke kamre mai jake so ja...ja.."
At this Neeya looks at Anirudh who was looking at her and gives him her anger glance.
"Mai kahi nhi ja rhi...Aap usko bhagao.." Neeya says climbing down the table and pushing Koyli toward that almirah.
"Jao naa!!.." but Koyli stops herself,"Aaa...pagal h kya..tu ja na chote malik ke kamre mai..Mai dekhti hu." Neeya goes to defend when Anirudh cuts her off,"Neeya.....Soch lo..agar raat ko...ye chipkali tumhare bistar par aajae to..." At this, she thinks and feels more nervous and ew. She moves her head in no and quickly picks up her pillow and runs out of the room to hers.